Why do I miss him when he's a jerk?

i recently just broke up with my boyfriend of 4 months, we were close the first 2 months and I don't know what happened but everything went downhill after that. arguments everyday over things that aren't worth getting mad over, anyways he caused too much drama with me while we were together. but... Show More

so I talked to him last week and well he seemd like he changed but he makin it seem like he dnt want me back even tho he said he did wtvr I'm starting to get over him

Most Helpful Guy

• You might miss him for several reasons.

Even though he caused too much drama for you, there were good times as well. So it's normal to miss the good times. It's normal to second-guess yourself, but never forget that the bad times outweighed the good.

The most important thing you can realize is that you're lonely but not necessarily lonesome for him -- there's a "guy shaped hole" in your life. He's the most recent guy, but he's not the only guy in the world.

Hope this helps.

• Thats true... thanks that really did help