Why do I miss him when he's a jerk?

i recently just broke up with my boyfriend of 4 months, we were close the first 2 months and I don't know what happened but everything went downhill after that. arguments everyday over things that aren't worth getting mad over, anyways he caused too much drama with me while we were together. but while we were together I was happy wen I would see him I liked being with him in person getting to hold his hand, hugging him, kissing him, things like that. Its just that when I think of all the happy things I miss something bad pops into my head, like when I stayed the weekend with him at his place I was soooo happy that I got to spend one whole weekend with him not having to worry about being back home at a certain time. when I think of that I think of how he acted when someone disrespected me when we went to the mall or to the store. he didn't stand up for me and tell the person to step off he just laughed at the comment that the person made. I got sooo angry I just walked away. things like that make me not want to go back to him but then the happy things make me do want to go back to him. I'm just not sure what to do right now. please help. if you need more info just ask.

so I talked to him last week and well he seemd like he changed but he makin it seem like he dnt want me back even tho he said he did wtvr I'm starting to get over him

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You might miss him for several reasons. Even though he caused too much drama for you, there were good times as well. So it's normal to miss the good times. It's normal to second-guess yourself, but never forget that the bad times outweighed the good.The most important thing you can realize is that you're lonely but not necessarily lonesome for him -- there's a "guy shaped hole" in your life. He's the most recent guy, but he's not the only guy in the world.Hope this helps.

• Thats true... thanks that really did help

What Guys Said 1

• basically its just because of ur feelings that why you act this way.its normal!i'm sure everyone will also be this way too.happy memories will always take centre stage before the bad comes in.its natural to miss him.but if you want to get him back then you gotta weigh the pros and cons first.see if you can live with his faults before you make a decision

What Girls Said 6

• Funny. I am having the same problem with my boyfriend for 5 months that I just left. We had the best sensuality together. Everything about us was amazing but only in bed. He never calls.. he only texts me. He never came out to my end of town. I always went to his end to be in his bed. He'd make me dinner. Buy me wine . Never really wanted to go out much to bars or movies or anything. It's all at his house and we save money. So why not! Well I figured it was just sex. Until New Years, he didn't even want to make plans with me. I had to find my own plans and then he starts calling and texting me at 2 am. FISHY?! I finally had the guts to cut him loose and it's soo hard cause I miss his body and touch so much. I don't think I'll find a man who can make me feel so wonderful like he did -- but only in bed. I need more mental stimulation and decided this guy was too stupid to understand what a real woman needs. Maybe even a card or flowers would ahve been nice for Christmas or New Years?!

• he's a jerk. move on. you need to find something new.

• Hey, honey, can I say that you ex was a complete and utter piece of b.s. - he didn't stand up for you and he laughed at you. If any of my ex's had done that whilst they were dating me, that would have been the end of it. Full stop.I think you did the right thing by walking away, and you should not go back to him. Instead, go and find someone who'll treat you like the wonderful girl you obviously are.

• i had that with my ex, he was a jerk too, it really is hard to forget, especially he was your first. if he wasn't , perhaps it's just that you haven't met a nice guy yet.

• im only 16 so I might not know much,but what is your heart telling you too do?

• Women want what they can't have. So when he acts like a jerk it makes you want him even more because you get this vibe that he's off limits. My ex played the jerk game for soo long and he kept me chasing him for the longest time. After a while I gets boring just be careful and don't let him hurt you.

• I say risk it and give him a chance...if he f***s it up then leave him

• Thanks much I jus don't know if to go back to him or leave him...