• Ask
  • myTake

Are short guys screwed in the dating world? :(

I just saw this question , and honestly I am a little bit dissapointed, because no matter how hard I could try to get a girl to like me, or to get... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You don't have to be 6' tall to be attractive. Some girls might PREFER a taller guy, just like some guys would PREFER a girl with the perfect hourglass figure, but in reality not many people are actually born that way. And just as there are many guys out there who wouldn't mind, or even maybe prefer a girl who doesn't have the perfect hourglass figure, there are LOTS of girls out there who don't mind shorter guys, or even find them more attractive. For the linked question, I put down the buff bod because for me personally, I like a guy who is the same height as me, but stronger. I think it's adorable if he's right on my eye-level...but buff so he's still bigger than me and can lift me and stuff. So everyone has their own preferences, don't let it get you down. Just because it might be some girls' PREFERENCE, doesn't mean that you're unattractive if you're not tall, ESPECIALLY if you're buff.ALL of that being said, being VERY short (if you're with a REALLY tall girl) can become a physical impracticality (from personal experience...if one person's torso is a lot longer than the others' it can make uhmm certain activities awkward), meaning that you probably wouldn't want to date a very tall girl. But that's only an issue if you're like under 5' and trying to go out with a girl over 6'. Anddd the same impracticality exists if the height difference is the other way around with the guy being a LOT taller than the girl.So hmm yeah I hope I was helpful, or at least made you feel a little better?-Holly :)

What Girls Said 9

• well am sure there are some very short girls that wouldn't mind dating short guys.

• i really don't like these answers, see you are pretty much saying that I am only stuck with short girls.

• How tall are you? I've liked shorter guys...

• does it really matter? I am not 6'0 tall.

• well if you don't wanna share your height, then why bother asking this question in the first place? Anyway, I've liked a guy who was like 5'3 or 5'4, I'm 5'7 but the only reason for his height is because he was Asian and I love Asian boys so for him it didn't matter,i was focused on his pretty face...

• LOLI like how guys on this site blame their height and penis size for their lack of success with women and the girls on this site blame their boob size for their lack of success with men

• How tall are you ?

• Don't be shy..It doesn't at all, I was just curious. I'd go for a short guy.

• not at all. My boyfriend and I were both 5'4" when we first got together 2 years ago. But now I'm 5'5" and he's 5'6" which is still short for a guy. But I tend to like shorter guys more. Don't worry about it, you'll find a girl who likes you and won't care about your height:)

• I had a crush on this guy who was about 5"1 and I'm 5"4.Height doesn't mater in my opinion.

• Any girl with real values is going to be more interested in your personality, and not consider your height a dela-breaker. I often find with shorter guys it's their over-sensitivity about their own height that's the turn-off, not the height itself.

• awee noo :( don't be sad you'll find someone I'm 5'9 and my boyfriend is shorter than mee! Don't loose hope!

What Guys Said 5

• only if you're broke

• lol

• its funny because its true

• I'm just about 5'5". I don't know about you, but I think I'm screwed.

• Hey man the girls here might say tall, but that's not how attraction worksConfidence, charm and charisma can do A LOT to make you as attractive or more attractive than a taller guyForget about height, hit the gym, don't take sh*t from anybody and be your own man, that will be much more attractive than a couple inches of height

• no, I know a couple of short guys that are really not screwed as far as success, one's a player, but you can judge that however you want. Short people are cool.

• Dont exajurate. I'm not so tall either and I have a nice girlfriend that I thinks hot. Just be confident and funny. I bet if you can make her laugh her ass off a lot and smile you have a higher chance of getting a girl. Just be confident