What does it mean if guy calls a girl dude?

What does it mean if guy calls a girl dude? Guys does this have any specific meaning?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It can be because of a habit. I call my female friend "dude" or "man" by accident, and then I realize it and laugh, "oh, wait. You're not a dude!" Then I'll usually make another joke about it. I always laugh when even girls talk about other girls having balls, and how that's a compliment. Wait. if a woman has balls, then it's not a compliment. if she has guts (even that's silly, all living people have at least some guts in them), then ok. But "wow, heather, you have balls!" uhhhhhhhh wait; if she does. . . then. . . I don't want to know.

What Guys Said 2

• Most likely just a habit.

• i do it all the time lol. I call everyone dude. my girl friends are just used to it. it just means hey you hey person. I'm not thinking gender just hey you over there who I've known to long to call you by your name. lol that's all

What Girls Said 8

• I just think it's rude or he probably thought it was funny.

• This makes me think of Kath and Kim. I love that show! Anyhow, a lot of guys say dude out of habit. It's annying but funny sometimes. Some say it to their platonic girl friends.

• im a girl everyone calls each other dude its just easier that way unless it doesn't suit you when you say it =]

• it doesn't mean nuthing just theyre friendly like dat. plenty of my friends kall me dude but its just they way they are you know. just laugh about it or say it back :)

• i think that some guys just use dude when they are talking to everyone.i don't think it really means anything

• I had a guy friend who called literally EVERYBODY "dude." whether it was me, his best guyfriend, his girlfriend or his mom. (NO JOKE! I guess she was really easygoing lol). So don't be offended by it. To a lot of guys, it's just a habit on the list of habits that they need to break lol.

• my Boyfriend say that when he is talking to me sometimes when is too excited or p*ssed off, he say to me Dude or Man .. I feel annoyed by it ..dont know why

• Mistaking you for a.