Dose he like me or is he just being friendly?

Ok there’s this guy I started liking and he is only in my science class. Well we just started to talking to each other this year and it’s only been a few weeks since school has started, but for the past few days he’s been extra nice to me even to where I think he is flirting with me. He’s always trying to make me smile and laugh and today actually we were passing notes and this guy we both know saw us and he says hey no passing notes and I saw him say“ go man” to the guy I like and he was smiling and laughing so if he likes me how can I flirt with him back to let him know I like him back. Or is he just being friendly? (P.s and he kept touching me today to saying my skin was soft and I smelled good)

but still I didn’t look up I just kept doing my work. So how can I make it clear that I like him by touching him physically?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• He's definitly flirting. Touch him back, most importantly on his hand/arm. Make eye-contact and smile alot. That would be the two things to make me ask out a girl the quickest.

• Yeah I thought so to but when I want to touch him back I freeze up and don?t do it, like today he was looking at my paper and I put my hand over his eyes but not touching his face still he was like why didn?t you touch me. also today some guys in my class were asking who he like and I knew they were talking bout me because he calls me his best friend and they were like her but I didn?t see his face because I kept my head down (stupid of me right) but then I only heard when he said ?friends with benefits

• @update : Like I said, touch the arm. It's the easiest step to make. It doesn't have to be long, just a quick stroke.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!