Any advice for finding a "nerdy" guy?

Most guys I meet are completely shocked when they find out I'm into things like World of Warcraft and video games. Sadly I don't seem to attract absolutely adorable nerdy guys. ^_^ Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Define "absolutely adorable nerdy guys." If you've set your standards too high on, "I want someone that likes all the things I do and is *hot* too," then we'll you've set yourself up for the same lonely frustration most nerdy guys set themselves up for. :-D

If you just find nerdy guys hot in general, then join an online dating service, look for LAN parties, college anime clubs, spend times on forums dedicated to games & other geek related things, go to SF/fantasy conventions, comic book shops, technical colleges and science / math majors at more broad colleges, etc., etc.

In other words, go to where the nerdy guys hang out and be nerds. It's not like there's a shortage of us compared to nerdy guy loving gals.

As the old phrase at Georgia Tech went, "The odds are good, but the goods are odd."

• I remember that from GT hahaha.