Do guys actually perfer bossy sassy girls?

I'm a passive non materialistic loyal and loving girl and for some reason I have trouble getting and/or keeping guys. All the couples I've seen and... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• There are guys who like that type of girl. Don't change who you are. If your personality isn't the demanding Alpha female, then don't try to be that because you'll only attract guys who like the fake you. You want someone who likes the real you.

At the same time, no guy respects someone who doesn't respect herself. If you are passive and a doormat, I would suggest changing that because people will walk all over you. The reason you see guys adoring sassy girls is because we don't take no shit lol. I am very sweet and kind to guys that I date but at the same time they know they can't treat me any kind of way and expect me to put up with it. Thus, they respect me and cater to me. It's not good to be selfish so I do return the favor, but yeah, put your foot down if you have to.

• In my last relationship when I put my foot down he got mad at me and broke up with me, than he came back and when I was calm and tried to explain things to him he got mad and broke up with me. I don't get it lol

• He got mad because he didn't get what he wanted. some people are immature like that lol. also if you haven't put your foot down before and that was the first time you did it, he could have been shocked. but don't blame yourself, you have a right to stand up for yourself if you need to. if he broke up with you then that's his loss