What signs would a shy girl show that she's interested in you?

What signs would a shy girl show that she's interested in you? Would a shy girl act differently to a guy she's interested in person as opposed on facebook/myspace? If so, how would she show that she's interested both in person and on facebook/myspace? What gestures or actions would she use to show that she's interested in you?

Is there a way how she talks to you (ex. tone, voice, etc.)?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Experts Said

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think that a lot of the time I will act a lot different online that I would in person. I think I get a little too nervous to say somethings outloud or don't have the time to think that quickly and react when I'm face to face with someone who I like. I'm a pretty shy girl around the guys I like too. On myspace/facebook I might comment more or do smiley faces or just try to say witty / cute comments. Sometimes its a little awkward when I see them in person after that because you aren't embarrasssed necessarily by what you said, its just hard because you know you don't act that way in person, especially if you don't talk to them that oftenWhen I talk to a guy in person then I might be extra nervous. Blush more often, afraid of eye contact at first, my hands shake, my voice shakes. haha I dunnoI guess if you are interested too then you gotta show it to her, talk to her more, cute comments back at her. that will make her feel more comfortable with you and get her less nervous and open up.

• Its called benign disambiguation. This is why you shouldnt use text, email, message, I'm to ask someone out.

What Girls Said 12

• 1. facebook and myspace: she may put a song up that has lyrics about the way she feels about you, she may compliment your pics and tell you how cute you are2. In person: she will blush (dead giveaway), smile more often, try to make eye contact or she may be too nervous to look at you at all, look at you out of the corner of her eye, talk to you more often, pupils will dialate when she looks at you

• I would probably avoid eye contact and would do a lot of "nervous" laughing.

• Honestly, there may be no signs from a shy girl. If you like a girl, you should just tell her. Aside from anything obvious like telling you that she likes you, it is hard to tell what is just friendship and what is interest in more when you are dealing with someone who is shy. Shy people are generally more afraid of rejection that someone who is confident, so they will avoid rejection.

• There are signs, you just can't see them because usually shy girls glance or look, but never ACT on what they are feeling.

• she will want to be close to you, you can test this and invite her somewhere (mall works well)

• Would a shy girl act differently to a guy she's interested in person as opposed on facebook/myspace?-most shy girls would because they would get too nervous talking to you in person.If so, how would she show that she's interested both in person and on facebook/myspace?-she would be more talkative on myspace/facebook commenting on your wall or pictures. chatting with you a lot more.What gestures or actions would she use to show that she's interested in you?-she would talk to you A LOT more through myspace and facebook. always asking you how you are, just to start conversation.Is there a way how she talks to you (ex. tone, voice, etc.)? -she would act pretty flirty. making jokes, always laughing at your jokes. but never saying too much or starting too deep of a conversation. many are too shy to start this kind of conversation.

• If she is shy, she might be taking peeks at you when you aren't looking. shy girls might stare and then look away. when you talk to her she might have a shy smile or a slightly embaressed look on her face, her face might light up when she sees you, watch her friends when she is with them and see if they pay attention to you.means her friends might know that she likes you and she is also looking for signs from you. some are ok with eye contact, others avoid eye contact

• She'll smile at you. And when she talks to you, she might just seem happy or she might not talk at all because you're making her nervous. She'll probably feel most comfortable coming up to you when you're alone so if she goes out of her way to walk with you or something along that line. And it's always easier to write things down so if she talks to you online, through texts, or just paper notes that's probably a sure sign. If she finds excuses to approach you when you're with people (like maybe you forgot something or she needs to borrow something).

• She blushes when you ask her a question and most of the time is willing to do d=something for you. Sometimes, you may just be able to ask to get an answer, but other time she may be naive and say no when she really does like you. try to make friends with her friends and get to know her better. then think should fall into place

• That happened to me. She's really shy and and I told her I really like her and she told me she didn't feel the same way(maybe I came in too strong) but now she is in one of my classes and she keep makin eye contact ( I think now she likes me?) WHY DO THEY DO THAT? lol

• If she really is shy just the fact that she's tlkin to you says she's interested. if she acts the same in person as she does on myspace/facebook then she's deff interested. If she's different in person she might need some time to open up to yu. Assure her that you like the way she acts wen she tlks to yu, this way she knows yu won't freak yu out wen she acts like that in person.

• I know myself, being a shy girl I talk so much easier to those online that on the phone or in person. It takes me a little bit to get around to the idea, even to message someone I've known for years. On myspace/facebook I tend to send more messages and comments than calling or what not because its easier for me to express things through words without speaking them... Sometimes when I'm with someone I like I can get past it and start up talking about anything, other times I sit back and don't say anything at all, but will smile and try to keep eye contact, If the person isn't directly talking to me. BUT, if I was said anything to I get more comfy and start to come around. Just depends on what was said or done..

• Wow!! lol..are you my twin? no seriously. what you just described is almost like me. :)

• i think the only thing she would be able to do is just staring and may be hold gaze for 2 sec. but not more. otherwise she would not do anything that you can figure out form it that she is interested.i recommend you start off and say HI, just to break the ice and have a random conversation about anything you think girls like talking about.

• ok, I know for one thing, I'm shy, that shy people can change really fast and depending on what she's shy about effects how she will respond. I for one would talk to you about random things and try to hide my crush as much as possible...this may be hard to tell

• Well if she's shy she would talk to you even in person, and that would be a big sign depending on exactly how shy she is. And like all girls she would find ways to be near you in person. On Facebook its like written there in ur face so that should explain itsself.

What Guys Said 3

• It is a tuff one the will look and then look away fast. the problem with going on a date with them is that the are hard to talk to. It takes a lot of time to gain trust with them.

• i didn't know there were shy girls, I knew some looked shy, but I didn't think they actually wereits such an oxymoron

• I'm currently dating a shy girl I asked her friend to see if she was interested in me at first and she said just as friends but a day later my friend told me she wanted my number so I got a lila sketchy of course I said yes she's gorgeous but besides that lol we were texting and you can't be to forward (dont be a pervert unless she starts it lol) so we ended up dating now the fun part my girl was very shy near me but not over the phone so I basically laid it out I asked her why she was so shy around me and informed her that I liked her a lot and I would never hurt her and some other things now me and her are the kinda people that won't throw the "LOVE" word around and her response to me was she has no idea why she's shy and she would act more forward with me and ended with because I love you so I was shocked but something in that talk I had with her opened up a new and better relationship

• So sweet :) You know how to get a shy girl to open up. Good for you!

• Aw!

• That kind happpen to me last night I met a girl for the first time sayed hi and stuff she responed a little bit then she kind blushed and ran to her friends and emily went with her my friend. Then it was 12:00 and I need to be home at 1:30 so she was still talking to my friend emily and I was about to leave with peopple cause I had to go. Then emily sayed to her ur shy. then all of a sudden I hear some saying my name its jessica she sayed " wanna hug" I sayed "sure" does she like me?