Guys, do you find super thin eyebrows attractive?

Something I've always wondered about :)

If you don't understand what I mean by saying thin eyebrows then here's what I mean:

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• You mean, plucking them out and then tattoo/draw them? :/ Seriously, what's the purpose of that?

• Well yeah that too but those are the girls's natural eyebrows. It may not look like that on the pictures but from other pictures I can tell it's real hair and not drawn on.

• No I don't find them sexy at all, I actually refrain myself from calling them stupid.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 21

• No. Not at ALL. Eyebrow shaping in general freaks me out. Sure, take care of that unibrow or that stray hair sticking up and away from the rest, but beyond that.. ew. I mean women can still be beautiful with shaped eyebrows, but it's in spite of the fact that they shaped them, not because of it.

• I don't think I find them attractive.

• No. Too artificial looking for my taste.

• I've honestly never considered the attractiveness of eyebrows...if I find a woman attractive that doesn't enter the equation.

• they are not attractive. go with natural eyebrows and just keep the lines straight/clean.

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 13

• I hate them. They makes girls look like drag queens...unless guys are into girls that look like Divine.

• I think natural is always best when it comes to makeup/hair/etc. Just keep them groomed.

• I've never understood why people do that. The ones you posted aren't so horrid. Its the two hairs thin and arched like a circus clown look that makes me die a little on the inside.

About yey thin, but far more horribly wrong: link

I don't know if Marlene Dietrich is what they were shooting for, but if you're going to do that, ya better look and rock the Old Hollywood look.

Honestly, I've never touched my brows since the 7th grade incident with the razor... Mine are so light any removed hairs is a tragic loss.

• Well those look really weird.. Mine are naturally just thin but not in weird shapes like that

• They creep me out so much, tbh. When eyebrows are super thin it kinda reminds me of evil witches. I don't know why.

I think eyebrows make a hugeeee difference to a girls face.

These are the perfect eyebrows in my opinion: link

My eyebrows are naturally pretty shapely. I just clean up a few stray hairs and that's it.

• Page not found. I wanted to see these 'perfect eyebrows' too. :-(

• Darn, the link works for me!

More from Girls
8