• Ask
  • myTake

Do guys prefer blow jobs or hand jobs?

I'm not sure what my boyfriend likes more a blow job or a hand job?

Most Helpful Opinion

• blow jobs. if I wanted a hand job I would do it myself. I'd probably be better lol

• HAHAHA!!! Hell yeah!! That's cus you know how it feels and what feels good with what pressure, etc. We're just f-ing guessing. lol

• So tru. I second this guy!

What Guys Said 12

• blowjobs... I can give myself a handjob... lol and it allways feels better when I masturbate myself then have a girl do it for me... if ur gunna have it in ur hand, may as well have it in ur mouth lol

• Blowjob.last handjob I had, the girl refused to take her rings off her fingers.Pain and scabs.

• bj, so so pleasurable but never hurts to do both and dnt forget to look sexy while doing it

• blow jobs for sure

• Really depends on the guy.

• BLOWJOBS

• I am a guy who most definitely prefers getting a handjob from my girlfriend! I would rather she stroke me than blow me, but either way, she is definitely going to get me off!

• Blowjobs, no contest.

• Well, I think it comes down to personal prefrence, hand jobs are my preference. I think most guys will say blow jobs are what they prefer though.

• Blow jobs... and swallowing... = )

• I prefer hand jobs because I'm very sensitive there.. One time my ex gave me my very first one and I was so sensitive that I was uncomfortable. Maybe it was because she had a tongue ring

What Girls Said 11

• umm, if he's like every other guy, then definately blowjob!

• Ask him. Most guys will tell you.

• Mine says he enjoys blowjobs more because it feels better than sex where he says handjobs are worse than sex.

• my boyfriend likes blow jobs more.

• I'm sure it depends on the guy. Why don't you just ask him? My boyfriend thinks it's hot that I do ask him what he'd like. He personally likes a combination of the two though.

• I think anyone would want oral sex then a hand down there.

• ask him!

• im pretty sure guys like blow jobs better. personally, I HATE giving hand jobs, I feel awkward and like I'm doing it wrong because they've been doing it to themselves for years, they're probably better at it anyways. but a blow job is not soemthign they can do to themselves and it feels great for them

• i'm pretty sure every guy likes a blowjob more than a handjob, but it's not like they all hate handjobs.

• I think most guys like blow jobs! When I give a hand job I feel like I'm doing it wrong. I just feel awkward but I mean if your not sure then why don't you just ask to see what he likes. Then once he gives you an answer do it to him like you've done it a million times :D

• I would ask, but I think most guys like blow jobs