Guys: Slapping a girls' butt?

Would you slap the butt of your best friend (a girl) if you werent romantically attracted to her? Or would you do it because you like her or are flirting? Thanks in aaadvance! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's sexual harassment. You don't want guys thinking they can touch you whenever. Unless you want to start showing body parts for money. A guy will slowly test your limits until he can do whatever he wants to you without a emotional attachment. If you like the guy then let him touch you but only after going through proper motions , if not then nip that in the bud ASAP.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 11

• It's just for fun. Not necessarily a romantic or attraction-related gesture. Though, it could mean that the person has a nice derriere.

• Nope, I wouldn't even do it if I liked her either. I would probably do it with my girlfriend in a joking matter but never a friend.

• I would prob do it if I was close with her and wanted to flirt.

But if she was just a friend and I wasn't interested in dating her, I would not smack her butt.

• Only if I liked her

• I prefer rubbing more than slapping any day.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 1