Asian girls vs White girls vs Black girls?

about the article I just read some white girls are jealous of Asian and black girls are jealous of white? is it for real?

what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• um speaking as a multi racial chick I could say that it is somewhat true. I'm not the type of person to say you know when I first meet a person, "oh I'm half asian, a fourth black, a sixteenth irish, a twelfth..." and so on. and I probably so got those calculations wrong whatev. I know people don't really care. but sry! to the question. I look primarily African American and I have to say personally I do get jealous of white girls and asian girls as well. white girls because they seem to get all the guys like if I were to like a guy no matter what they are they seem to always choose my blonde friend over me or some other chick. yah that knocks my self esteem down a bit. and asian girls because sometimes I think that if I looked more like my father I would have a bit more luck as far as romance. since I'm not white I'm not really sure how white girls feel about asian girls. the media says the opposite insinuating that asian girls are jealous of white girls. I don't hink that's true. and my friends who are white (psh almost all of them) are happy being white. that's my opinion hope I helped!

What Guys Said 21

• interestingly the term race is not appropriate to separate the varied ethnicities of homo sapiens sapiens because genetically there is not enough a difference to qualify as race...

also whoever generalizes or even gets upset about this should take a long hard look at themselves because obviously they have problems

• Who wrote the Article? Sounds rather WN.

• Sounds like an arguement made on StormFront.org

• I want to be an Asian guy so I can get asin girls.. They are the most beautiful and faithful creature on earth!...

I am Milk chocolat..

• i'm attracted to beauty.. asian, white, black purple w/e.. but some of the hottest combinations are mixed asians (black/asian) (white/asian)

• I'm going to have to agree.
      most mix babies as well as when they grow up, look the best. Be it male or female.
      asian/black, asian/white, asian/latin
      apparently Asian gene is the special ingredient
      3 of the most attractive females that I've ever came across were of those combination.

• I think both girls are jealous of asian, and asian are jealous of white. Asian girls are gorgeous, but love the features of white girls (big eyes, tall nose, boobs, etc). Black girls with the way they do their make up, straiten their hair, and always claim to be part asian, even when they're not,

• Haha wtf? since when have black girls ever claimed to be asain.lol I have never heard that or met anyone that has. and I've never claimed to be asian?

• White girls rule.

More from Guys
16

What Girls Said 25

• those crazy articles lol.

i'm half asian btw.

i think jealousy is normal but it happens in all races.

i mean I guess I'm lucky, I have fair skin, dark hair and I have asian eyes, that I think are really cute. but I'm also tall and thin like my dad (who's white) and my mom obviously is asian. and it's whatever.

what's there to be jealous of? I've never thought of it that way, but I guess I'm odd that way.

i mean, black girls, white girls, or asian girls shouldn't be jealous of each other. people are just people

• I totally agree 2! I'm half asian as well and I wouldn't say that I'm jealous of any one, but your right jealousy is normal! so what happens when your both...oh and btw my moms black & my daddy is asian!

• Asian girls are so 'together' and so physically attractive that other girls don't think they can measure up.

Jealousy does not good. The other women simply need to LEARN from the Asian girls. But I'm not holding my breath given the cultural arrogance of the mainstream US culture, especially the African Americans who refuse to accept any other culture or any criticism of their own,...

• So what should we (especially the African Americans) learn from an Asian girl? I'm not trying to be racist but I don't see them as competition at all especially since the guys I go for don't go for them. The jealousy may be a figment of imagination.

• Dude stop making asians look bad

• I am talking strictly about the young asian women (below age 50). What I have to say here does not apply to the old asian grandmothers. I doubt that any of you will be able to read through the entire post though. But if you do, please read carefully so you do not miss any details.

I am a male, 24 years old. I have friends of both sexes. And what I can tell you here is, Asian women are poisonous, envious, disgusting, calculating, smart, deceiving, and evil by nature,

• When someone is jealous of another person because of their race, it's because they've stereotyped that race. Does it happen? Yes.

There are tons of stereotypes--white girls are thin, black girls are more curvy, Asian girls have beautiful hair. If you believe that all girls in an entire race are the same, it's like comparing yourself to one person, and it's a lot easier to be jealous of them.

I personally think it's stupid, but I refuse to group people together like that.

• Yeah you are right. but sometimes I don't force my self not to get jealous... not always just twice a year heheh... asian are cute, white are hot, black are sexy.. so I don't know...

I am a male, 24 years old. I have friends of both sexes. And what I can tell you here is, Asian women are poisonous, envious, disgusting, calculating, smart, deceiving, and evil by nature, not to mention that m

• Pfft mikes an idiot -.-

• Depends on what you mean. When I was little, I always wanted naturally straight hair, like some of my friends, but, in general, it's not all that true. Jealous of the stereotypes, maybe, but not really of the particular race of girls.

• Yep, they're jealous of each other... I'm an Asian and I'm pretty jealous of white girls because they have beautiful brown/brunette/red hair, beautiful big eyes, and tall figure -.- damn you bro JoKing... So yeahh this is for real and this time I'm not joking...

More from Girls
20