Why some guys get really nervous around me?

I consider myself really friendly person and I don't judge anyone...but still I feel like some men are kinda ignoring me..or not wanting to talk to me and things like that...what might be the reason?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was at the gym last night and I saw a really attractive blond. We made eye contact from across the gym and she slowly worked her way over to the machines where I was at. I wanted to talk to her so badly... but I was so out of breath and winded from my workout I figured I'd only look ridiculous trying to get words out of my mouth. That's the excuse I told myself at least. Really, I thought she looked like a perfect 10 and even though I'd consider myself attractive by most standards I ended up convincing myself that I would only get shot down if I tried talking to her. When I went home after the gym I felt like such a pansy and I told my roommate (my work out buddy) that the next time we're at the gym and she's there he can't let me leave without talking to her. She was making herself very available to be approached but I didn't have the balls to initiate a conversation. Its weird how that works. I've never met someone that wouldn't be polite and talk back so there's really no reason for me to have not talked with her... Maybe that situation will give you some insight on how ridiculous some guys are.

• wowww...maybe I actually Like someone now..but he doesn,t make A MOVE!

• Show Older
    • Well said MrEM4N +1

• If there's one thing I've learned its that wanting something hard enough won't make it happen. Its possible he's just not that into you. Fear not, though. There are plenty of guys out there who would like to get to know you. Attractive guys. You just can't focus on one and ignore the rest of them. Keep yourself available at all times until you find the fish that bites back.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, do you smile a lot? Are you moody? Do you initiate conversations?Some guys are simply shy. Some guys may be intimidated by how you look. They may be worried about hurting you or saying the wrong thing, and end up making you doubt yourself.Don't truly worry about what others think of you. Sure, it affects you, but don't let it change your mood too much.You can't change people, only yourself. Not to be mean, but it's their loss if they can't be comfortable with you. ;)

• if you don't have a reputation of being easy, then all guys are intimidated by your hot looks and think your not available or just way to hard to get.. you will eventually get a guy who notices you alone and nobody approaches you, he will go up to you with balls ! I'm the type that always asks or goes for what I want also the challenges, so you would easily be a target in a crowd to me ! don't worry sweety, he will talk to you one day

• if you are smiling and friendly then there isn't much more you can do to keep men relaxed and not nervous around you. Maybe you can try asking guys some general questions so that they get a better chance to realize you are a cool peson, and that there is no need to be nervous, I've been nervous around some attractive women in the past but after getting to know they are cool an accept me, then I relaxed. good luck

• thank you so much for your help...no seriously ..it,s a huge problem in my life...and I rally want people to see that I am really a good person to be around :)

• no problem, glad I could help.

• based on your picture I think it's because you are very attractive. guys tend to be nervous around women they find to be extremely attractive. if you put on 300 pounds guys wouldn't be nervous around you. Good looking women have to go out of there way to appear even more friendly, a big smile would probably help you reduce the amount of nervous guys around you.

• the only joke worth laughing at is you...just kidding...lol

• Well thing is that I don't judge people by looks...I try to talk and I am always happy and friendly and all..I like to get to know many new people..it,s fun:D And since I am studying Business in university..i don't think I am stupid either ..at least I hope not:D

What Girls Said 4

• because you're hot. link

• haha I like the link:D

• cuz you fish for complements and that's annoying

• you look fake, just being real..

• I am not fake..i am from scandinavia and all about me is realy...hair color everything like that...here 70 percent of people are blondes so yeah..but thanks for your opinion :)

• Ignoring you when you are with a group of people? Or just not approaching you? Because if they just aren't approaching you, there's nothing you can do, not every guy is going to approach every girl and maybe you aren't their type. I'm a little confused as to what you mean.