What does love feel like?

This is something I truly don't know. I've never had a relationship so I don't know what love feels like.

Non family love lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Romantic love, Family love, brotherly love? Which kind?

• Romantic

• It feels absolutely awesome. Just knowing there's someone who cares about you that much, and having someone to focus all your affection on - the feeling is unbeatable.

• i imagine. I have to find that, thanks!

What Girls Said 14

• like nothing else matters, pure ecstasy

• Its a happy comfortability.Love is when you move past the insanely high hormonal part of it. You still get giddy to see them, they still give you butterflies, but you don't get the sick to your stomach head rush.You begin to plan your life around them and with them, and you visualize them in your future. You see yourself coming home to them, owning a house with them, and your lives become one, and you live your lives together, every day. You no longer see yourself as singular, but you see yourself as a unit, a team, a pair.Its not at all what the movies show it.

• Love romantic or (friend, family...) be able to accept the other person, alway have the best intenstion for them. You worry able them, you want to share everythimg with them. Sometimes are heart aches frommissing them. If you can talk or be with them it is the greatest moment in earth. You don't want that person to get hurt. It is also selfish, you want them to be all to your self. The greatest love is when the other person is ready to move on for whatever reason, you don't want to let go og course, but you wish them well and behappy for them. I think it takes a saint to do somethimg like that. Because we are human and we want that person for ourselves. Hope it makes sense to u.

• oh my gosh, it is the greastest feeling ever. like it's so hard to describe, but when you're with them, all the bad things just go away and you forget about it because you're just thaat happy with that person. You always miss them, and you always want to talk to them. Love really changes you like before I wasn't open about anything, and I wouldn't cry about anything, not even in movies or anything. But now I understand and I cherish things more. Like you learn a lot about yourself, and your feelings. That might be confusing, but I really hope you experience it soon

• you don't have parents?

• then you feel incredilbly stupid and helpless

• It's the pain I get when I don't see him for one day, the pain I get when he gets injured from bmxing or when he feels sick. The pure joy I get when I kiss his lips and the amazing rush I get when I stare into his beautiful green eyes. The feeling of nothing else matters or will matter to me as long as he is with me. Or the feeling of nobody else is around, how it's just me and him and the whole world is blurred out. The feeling of how I'm being spun around and around as if I'm going to fall but I never do. Or how when I take care of him I know it's what I was meant to do, to take care of him and all his needs. It's kind of complicated it's just a rush of emotions all in one it's an amazing feeling and when you lose it it's crazy depressing.

• Like one half of you can't stop touching them, can't get enough. It kills you to not touch them and burns when you do. But the other side is just at peace. Calm and content.

• Overwhelmingly wonderful and overwhelmingly painful at the same time. Or maybe I just haven't experienced true love.. :/

• It just feels really really really good but the more you love the more you are susceptible to feeling really really really bad...

• I have no idea at all...I'm the same as you...never been in a relationship, either. It's ok.

• love is unexplainable. it's a mix of good feelings, and sometimes bad. love can be beautiful, but it can also hurt.

• It's feels nice and warm and cozy. =)

• idk. from what I've gathered from bad television, love feels like getting hugged by a big white pedo-bunny.

• Love is something that is given and sincere, not one sided. Two people feel the same about each other

What Guys Said 10

• link :p

• Yea I thought of that song too lol

• There are people who've had relationships who don't really know what love feels like. I'm not going to be able to give you a good answer, but don't start a pity party because there are plenty of guys here who don't get with girls.

• It was just a question

• TRUE romantic love is like meeting someone who fills the holes in your soul and amplifies your great qualities. The sum of you is greater than you and your partner alone. I will channel Mort Fertel here and adjust what he said. It's like you and your other person are like puzzle pieces and your love allows you to "fit" together.I have but only touched on this deep topic.What I can tell you is that you must be happy with who you are first. If you can't love you for who you are, completely, "from balls to bones" as the Oracle said in "The Matrix', you are NOT ready for love.You'll get there my younger friend! You'll find it and it will WELL be worth the wait!

• Love is indescribable

• Love doesn't exist.

• uh relationship doesn't equal love man... that is where so many people go wrong and why no relationship lasts. no one knows what love is. honestly I've never been in love myself and I know it, id like to be because I'm sure it feels totally awesome! too many people are "in love" and have no clue how stupid they sound.

• I know love as the feeling that you cannot live without another person. It fills you up inside with warmth even in the coldest times when you are talking to the one you love. It gives you the butterflies every time you see them.

• "Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. I say, fall head over heels. Find someone you can love like crazy and who will love you the same way back. How do you find him? Well, you forget your head, and you listen to your heart. And I'm not hearing any heart. Cause the truth is, honey, there's no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love, well, you haven't lived a life at all. But you have to try, cause if you haven't tried, you haven't lived. "

• You can't put love into words, it's unexplainably (hope I spelled that right) wonderful feeling, it's like a drug, you never wanna let that feeling go away. BUT if it still gets taken away from you, it's the exact opposite, worst feeling in the world sure to bring you down from the previous euphoria.. But it's still worth the risk.

• To me, it was the hardest thing to feel because it just hit me like a ton of bricks. It scared me the first time it happened. To me everything I think and do eventually comes down to her, every little thing that reminds me of her and my mind goes right back to her no matter what. She broke up with me about a week ago, and I live every day now scared I'll never hear her voice again or be able to look in her eyes. I sometimes pray that I could turn back time so I would never have met her because I feel alone every day since she came and left. I pray all the time things will work out again and so I can feel like I have myself together again. Its a feeling that if everything else in the world went wrong, so long as I had her, it couldn't be that bad.