What does love feel like?

This is something I truly don't know. I've never had a relationship so I don't know what love feels like.

Non family love lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Romantic love, Family love, brotherly love? Which kind?

• Romantic

• It feels absolutely awesome. Just knowing there's someone who cares about you that much, and having someone to focus all your affection on - the feeling is unbeatable.

• i imagine. I have to find that, thanks!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 15

• like nothing else matters, pure ecstasy

• Its a happy comfortability.

Love is when you move past the insanely high hormonal part of it. You still get giddy to see them, they still give you butterflies, but you don't get the sick to your stomach head rush.

You begin to plan your life around them and with them, and you visualize them in your future. You see yourself coming home to them, owning a house with them, and your lives become one, and you live your lives together, every day. You no longer see yourself as singular, but you see yourself as a unit, a team, a pair.

Its not at all what the movies show it.

• Overwhelmingly wonderful and overwhelmingly painful at the same time. Or maybe I just haven't experienced true love.. :/

• Love romantic or (friend, family...) be able to accept the other person, alway have the best intenstion for them. You worry able them, you want to share everythimg with them. Sometimes are heart aches frommissing them. If you can talk or be with them it is the greatest moment in earth. You don't want that person to get hurt. It is also selfish, you want them to be all to your self. The greatest love is when the other person is ready to move on for whatever reason, you don't want to let go og course, but you wish them well and behappy for them. I think it takes a saint to do somethimg like that. Because we are human and we want that person for ourselves. Hope it makes sense to u.

• oh my gosh, it is the greastest feeling ever. like it's so hard to describe, but when you're with them, all the bad things just go away and you forget about it because you're just thaat happy with that person. You always miss them, and you always want to talk to them. Love really changes you like before I wasn't open about anything, and I wouldn't cry about anything, not even in movies or anything. But now I understand and I cherish things more. Like you learn a lot about yourself, and your feelings. That might be confusing, but I really hope you experience it soon

More from Girls
10

What Guys Said 10

• TRUE romantic love is like meeting someone who fills the holes in your soul and amplifies your great qualities. The sum of you is greater than you and your partner alone. I will channel Mort Fertel here and adjust what he said. It's like you and your other person are like puzzle pieces and your love allows you to "fit" together.

I have but only touched on this deep topic.

What I can tell you is that you must be happy with who you are first. If you can't love you for who you are, completely, "from balls to bones" as the Oracle said in "The Matrix', you are NOT ready for love.

You'll get there my younger friend! You'll find it and it will WELL be worth the wait!

• There are people who've had relationships who don't really know what love feels like. I'm not going to be able to give you a good answer, but don't start a pity party because there are plenty of guys here who don't get with girls.

• It was just a question

• link :p

• Yea I thought of that song too lol

• I know love as the feeling that you cannot live without another person. It fills you up inside with warmth even in the coldest times when you are talking to the one you love. It gives you the butterflies every time you see them.

• uh relationship doesn't equal love man... that is where so many people go wrong and why no relationship lasts. no one knows what love is. honestly I've never been in love myself and I know it, id like to be because I'm sure it feels totally awesome! too many people are "in love" and have no clue how stupid they sound.

More from Guys
5