What does it mean when a guy says YOU should call HIM!?!

He told me I should call HIM sometime, because he won't!OMGThat, to me sounded really rude! But I asked him why he won't call me, and he said (he's kinda 'depressed and frustrated and doesn't really want to do anything at all' type of person) that everybody hates him and think he's boring and that all he wants to do is sleep for the rest of his life...but I should call him...nonetheless... WTFWHAT is that supposed to mean?!?!?!?!?!?!?PLEASE give me some answers, when he won't!

Anyone?!?

:'(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 1

• How often did you call him before?

• I called him one time and he called me 2. But I texted him more often than he texted me....I think he kinda doesn't care if I call him or not....because if he did he couldn't wait to see me again and this way he's just....melancholically phlegmatic! (It's not as if he bent over backwards to call me and I didn't reciprocate!!!)What do you think is his deal?

• Well, it might be that he feels better when you contact him. Like, he feels wanted? If he's depressed, having someone call him might make him feel really good. If you enjoy talking with him, I don't see any reason why you shouldn't contact him more.

• HmmmmThat's what I thought...but the way he said it..'You should call me, because I won't (call you).' sounded so brutal and without feeling....I know he likes me since we kissed before and he wouldn't let me go for 2 hours on the dance floor...but we were tipsy so I don't really know if that counts...Either way, if he really cared about seeing me again he would have ad least made that clear. And I've developed too much pride to ever call him again. :(

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!