• Ask
  • myTake

He never calls.

me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 months now. I've moved away for a few months and he NEVER calls me. I always have to call him. is he... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's hard to actually say he lost interest or seeing someone... Have you tried telling him how you feel? He needs to know how you feel.. If he doesn't understand then I don't think you should still be with him.. Because he doesn't put enough effort to this relationship.. My advice.. call him and ask why he never calls you.

• I have told him he should call me, but he says that he can't afford to, doens't have time..ect. and I know he doens't have a lot of time or money. but it's been a month! surely he could afford at least ONE call ya' know?

What Guys Said 1

• Could there be a good reason he isn't calling? If there is there's probably nothing wrong in the relationship. If there isn't a good reason then something is wrong and you need to talk to him about it and tell him how you feel.Usually if I really like someone I can't get enough of them so couldn't go that long without calling or seeing them :)

What Girls Said 2