I'm very shy?

Do girls like shy guys? I'm very shy myself, I was just curious if girls find that attractive

it seems like when I'm with a bunch of guys, the girls seem to be attracted to my loud and outgoing guys friends. its like I'm not even there..

Most Helpful Girl

• Hehe, shy guys ARE cute...I think it's a positive character trait...as long as it's an intial shy thing that you can open up a little more as you get to know the person.

Probably just a stereotype, but I tend to like shy guys because it feels like they are more open-minded, easy going, caring people...& not too loud, rowdy, and self-centered...but that's just my experience.

Oh! and I think they listen better-a definite plus ;-)

Just try to be brave and show the girl you like her somehow, otherwise she'll get away :,(

• Yes that's also what I love about them. They seem so down to earth and caring. <3

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 20

• Every girl is different and some do and some dont. To be honest, this may sound brutal and sallow because it is, but generally it has to do with looks. If the guy is really cute and shy, girls will think of him as being sensitive and sweet and a gentleman, but if the guy is weird-looking, shyness is a turn off. Its not fair but this is the way things are...

• Yeah well when you put a bunch of outgoing guys next to a shy guy, girls are going to go for the outgoing guys because they seem more fun to be around.

• yes!but if you like a girl make sure you do ask her out!

• Why should I be the one to ask her out? why doesn't she ask me out? how do I kno if she's interested or not?

• I agree with the question asker. I think initiation can go either way. If I feel that a woman thinks that she'll never have to ask a guy then I'll surely never ask her.

• hehe I love shy guys :D a lot of girls find it very attractive because its soo cute! but you know.. everyones different.

• u see, there's this thing that guys try to do, is put all girl together under one group and then ask if girls like this or if girls like that, but you really cannot do that. there are a lot of diffrent types of girls who like a lot of diffrent types of guys. typically, girls like more confident and outgoing guys, but again, that all depends on the girl.

a girl likes it when a guy can be comfortable around her, and can be herself.

• Yes I do, but I'm a shy girl so for ME (this is just me) it may be kinda hard to talk to a shy guy when I'm a shy person myself. Although don't get me wrong, I think shy guys are very attractive. Its mysterious.

More from Girls
15

What Guys Said 5

• Some do, yeah. Most girls, meaning the kind that aren't stuck up and self centers, are ok with it, but want a relationship with someone that they can talk to, so it wouldn't be a bad thing if you talked more, and not just to herm but to everyone.

• I hope so, I'm not always confident.

• you said yourself, girls here are liars...well not really. The true is since girls are dominated by emotions they tend to follow what is going through them at the moment. Loud obnoxious dude= confidence. The feelings of thrill and happiness. Shy guy= lack of confidence. Which brings the feelings of despair, confusion, fear, all negative emotions, which girls tend to avoid to the max. The true is shy guys are the last on girls lists.

• I'm the same way mate. For me, it tends to take a bit of time to be comfortable around new people, especially girls.

• I'm extremely shy, around girls anyways. More specifically girls that I like. If you can actually talk to girls without getting awkward, that's a good thing.

I wouldn't say shyness is attractive to girls but calmness, self-control and caring is.

Shy people have all of these but also have to deal with emotional control and their comfort zone.

You can break through these barriers so hope is not lost, but it takes time.

& Be yourself. ;)