• Ask
  • myTake

Is being a virgin a turn off?

I'm 18 and all the guys I hang out with think I'm cool and I have a great personality and say I'm cutie but I can't seem to get a guy to like me. I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its really is hard for a guy to be around a inncent girl for a long time wanting her day in and day out and knowing he's not gonna get any. I'm sorry but its true But not all men are like this most are . You can't expect to tease a guy talk about sex get him turned on then leave him cold turkey. Its not far. but then I wouldn't expect you to give it up right anyway eather. just try to undrestand our side I've tried to understand yours. Men really do need a lot of sex 'thats who we are' most girls don't Sorry that's life and I can't change it or I would good luck, maybe this is why you only have one and it should be sharied with somebody you love and trust and then you never know if they will stay with you. My first didn't stay with me

What Guys Said 5

• well not to me I look at a girl for who she is .. to me it doesn't matter if a girl is a virgin or not im 18 and a virgin

• i would prefer being a virgin and being with one as well

• ed here it would be not only impressive but exciting that yoiu are a virgin

• I'm in the same situation with girls...apparently I'm not a mystery to them because I'm too nice. Virgin, too. Your best bet is to no over analyze and just go into things with no expectations. There has to be a reason why we are labeled untouchable. lol

What Girls Said 3

• they fear rejection.You have this great personality and you're probably gorgeous, and they just don't want to be rejected by someone like you. trust me, I had the same problem. It took a stranger to ask me out and we've been happily dating for almost 9 months now. =]We met online so it's not like if I rejected him then everyone would know about it. And plus if I did reject him then he could hide behind his computer. bahaha.I'm 18 and he's my first boyfriend and I'm sure he will be my last boyfriend. We have established that marriage is in out future...together. ;]

• definitely isn't a turn off. one way to objectify a girl of course. except for those who have given away theirs, it's the most emptiest feeling when the guy you gave it to just wanted just that

• are you big boned? that's usually the biggest problem with this kind of stuffand guys want girls who are virgins (usually) because then they don't have any standards to live up to