Did I blow the date? I really like him.

So I went on a date with this guy, and things seemed amazing. We laughed, flirted, talked, and definitely seemed to be having a good time. We both had a drink with our meal, and since I am a lightweight, I got a little tipsy. Nothing bad, just a little more friendly. Well, we ended up sitting in his car letting it warm up and just talking more. I was kind of bold and ended up kissing him. He reciprocated and kissed me back. It ended up turning into a hot and heavy make out session. Then we drove around more and talked and held hands. My friend was kind of down about her boyfriend, so I decided to be a good friend and go to the club with her. He met my friend and was a complete gentleman. He dropped us off at the club and kissed me goodbye passionately saying he had a good time and wanted to do it again. Well, I was kind of drunk at the club and texted him saying "I had a really nice time." And he said "Ya me too. Let's do this again. I just texted him back. "Aww." And then I told him there were a lot of creepers at the club and he said. "Well be careful. They like beautiful women like you two. Wait, all men do." And then I said "Don't worry. I only would dance with you." And then he didn't text me back. Then yesterday he texted me asking how I was doing. I told him I was good just gonna go shopping. And we talked back and forth. I told him my friend said he was very nice. He said "I don't care what your friend thinks. I want your approval." I told him he had my approval, and he passed with flying colors. He never texted me back. This was yesterday in the afternoon. Did I blow it by making out with him and drinking a bit or you think he's interested and just busy? I'm a straightforward person and hate games. I'm just not sure anymore. lol

Good news. He has been texting me. Its not super flirty, but hs never that way in texts. More so that way in person when were talking and he's w me. So I guess that's a good thing lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm also a straightforward person so if I was him, my lack of response would most likely be due to being busy. Especially with the holiday season, I might be involved in work, charity or family stuff. Send him a Merry Xmas text and see if he responds in a day or so. If you hear nothing I would call him after Christmas and chat. If he is not interested any more he should be a gentleman and tell you.

• Thanks. He did text me today. Just asking how my Xmas eve is going. He's at his grandparents. He doesn't talk much though. He sucks at texting. Lol he is a lot older then me so that might be why.

What Guys Said 3

• I woman who knows what she wants, when she wants it. I'm sure he preferred the make out over a goodnight kiss + initiated by you, HOT. He cares what you think of him, he likes you.

• i don't think it was a deal breaker...he probably will call back

• he's just busy

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think you messed up. It seems like the guy likes you. He's probably just busy.

• The way you acted on the date wasn't the deal breaker or he wouldn't have kept texting you after. Telling him he already passed with flying colors not only made it seem like he was being tested, but that after one date you were head over heels. Most people don't want it to be that easy, that makes it seem fake and wonder why the person doesn't have higher standards.

• There's nothing wrong with being honest, but most people will be cautious if they've already passed everyone's tests within one date. You don't really know someone after one date. Its saying that you trust really easy and may have felt that way about lots of guys before after one date. He wants to feel special which means waiting a little longer before deciding he's perfect.

• Well I was being honest. So your saying my text was bad? Why does dating have to be such a game? I was honest that I like him. Ugh. I guess I should just keep my mouth shut.. lol

• I see nothing wrong at all with this.. No you didn't blow your chances so stop over- analyzing thee whole situation