Did I blow the date? I really like him.

So I went on a date with this guy, and things seemed amazing. We laughed, flirted, talked, and definitely seemed to be having a good time. We both had a drink with our meal, and since I am a lightweight, I got a little tipsy. Nothing bad, just a little more friendly. Well, we ended up sitting in his car letting it warm up and just talking more. I was kind of bold and ended up kissing him. He reciprocated and kissed me back. It ended up turning into a hot and heavy make out session. Then we drove around more and talked and held hands. My friend was kind of down about her boyfriend, so I decided to be a good friend and go to the club with her. He met my friend and was a complete gentleman. He dropped us off at the club and kissed me goodbye passionately saying he had a good time and wanted to do it again. Well, I was kind of drunk at the club and texted him saying "I had a really nice time." And he said "Ya me too. Let's do this again. I just texted him back. "Aww." And then I told him... Show More

Good news. He has been texting me. Its not super flirty, but hs never that way in texts. More so that way in person when were talking and he's w me. So I guess that's a good thing lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm also a straightforward person so if I was him, my lack of response would most likely be due to being busy. Especially with the holiday season, I might be involved in work, charity or family stuff. Send him a Merry Xmas text and see if he responds in a day or so. If you hear nothing I would call him after Christmas and chat. If he is not interested any more he should be a gentleman and tell you.

• Thanks. He did text me today. Just asking how my Xmas eve is going. He's at his grandparents. He doesn't talk much though. He sucks at texting. Lol he is a lot older then me so that might be why.