Did I blow the date? I really like him.

So I went on a date with this guy, and things seemed amazing. We laughed, flirted, talked, and definitely seemed to be having a good time. We both... Show More

Good news. He has been texting me. Its not super flirty, but hs never that way in texts. More so that way in person when were talking and he's w me. So I guess that's a good thing lol

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm also a straightforward person so if I was him, my lack of response would most likely be due to being busy. Especially with the holiday season, I might be involved in work, charity or family stuff. Send him a Merry Xmas text and see if he responds in a day or so. If you hear nothing I would call him after Christmas and chat. If he is not interested any more he should be a gentleman and tell you.

• Thanks. He did text me today. Just asking how my Xmas eve is going. He's at his grandparents. He doesn't talk much though. He sucks at texting. Lol he is a lot older then me so that might be why.