Why can't he look me in the eyes when we talk?

He's not annoyed at all. In fact, he seems pretty content to talk to me (smiling and goofy)and teases me but only and I mean ONLY stares straight... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I don't think you'd ask if you didn't have a vague idea... Reason being the way you've worded the question. I assume you feel he likes you but doubt yourself and want clarification. Which will most likely be given by myself and other users to follow. It sounds like he does like you abit, although there isn't much to go on to give a full answer.

• Well I wish it was easy to assume but he never goes out of his way to talk to me. I always have to go to him. If I text him, he doesn't really respond each time so it's lIke he's fickle. Yet I would think if he didn't like me, he wouldn't mind looking at me or at least seem annoyed or bored. It's all really confusing

• Show Older
    • Why? Rejection and intimidation... You can't assume, I mean I can barely believe the girl I'm dating likes me and one she's dating me and two she told me she likes me. If someone else had told me, I'd just be like ha ha yeah right!

• Can you elaborate on the intimidation part? He does seem insecure but then quickly gets over it (still not looking at me if only occasionally) and proceeds to be goofy and tease me. Why on earth would I intimidate him when I make it obvious that I like him? Yet he still does nothing!