How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend didn't wish you a Happy New Years?

The question says it all. Would you feel offended at all, or not really care? My boyfriend has been acting aloof for the past two days and I don't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I would be kind of disappointed, but I'm pretty sure my boyfriend won't wish me a Happy New Year tonight either. My boyfriend has been aloof for the last few weeks as well, sometimes it happens.

I wouldn't stress over it too much. Usually people are just genuinely too busy to really take notice, stuff happens and they for whatever reason forget to text. He probably still loves you, just had something come up or was with his family or something.

I'm spending New Years alone, not by choice it just happened to end up that way. My boyfriend went with his family, and I tried to make plans with friends, but that didn't work out either. It's not a big deal. New years can be fun by yourself or just with friends or even family. And if he doesn't wish you a Happy New Year, don't fret. Maybe he will admit he forgot and wish you one tomorrow :)

If not, Happy New Year from Canada :D !