How would you feel if your boyfriend/girlfriend didn't wish you a Happy New Years?

The question says it all. Would you feel offended at all, or not really care? My boyfriend has been acting aloof for the past two days and I don't know if he'll wish me a happy new year's... :/

Most Helpful Girl

• I would be kind of disappointed, but I'm pretty sure my boyfriend won't wish me a Happy New Year tonight either. My boyfriend has been aloof for the last few weeks as well, sometimes it happens.

I wouldn't stress over it too much. Usually people are just genuinely too busy to really take notice, stuff happens and they for whatever reason forget to text. He probably still loves you, just had something come up or was with his family or something.

I'm spending New Years alone, not by choice it just happened to end up that way. My boyfriend went with his family, and I tried to make plans with friends, but that didn't work out either. It's not a big deal. New years can be fun by yourself or just with friends or even family. And if he doesn't wish you a Happy New Year, don't fret. Maybe he will admit he forgot and wish you one tomorrow :)

If not, Happy New Year from Canada :D !

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Guys Said 9

• I fell asleep in bed well before midnight and slept straight through to morning because I was so exhausted. I woke up this morning and my girlfriend had texted me happy new years. I just texted it back to her now.

• I would think that they probably didn't make a big deal about new years which I can understand.

• Happy New Years! :D *hug*

• yay! thanks XD

• :) you are very welcome :)

• Aloof yes.

But I generally don't wish anyone happy new years unless it's for political reasons lol.

NEW years DO NOT MATTER people.

• I wouldn't care, they're probably spending time with family.

• but a simple text takes like 1 second to send

• Yeah and the conversation after that takes 3 hours. I seriously wouldn't mind, I don't really make a big deal out of holidays.

More from Guys
4

What Girls Said 12

• umm, say happy new year to him then!

• Did he wish you a happy newyear?

• At first I probably wouldn't be happy about it. But it's just probably not as big a deal to him as it is to others. Did he ever tell you?

• No he didn't... I know I shouldn't be feeling as upset as I do about it, but I just feel like it's a really simple thing that he should've said... I mean I got texts from people I hardly even talk to anymore wishing me a Happy New Year's, but I didn't get one from him...

• Awww, then I can understand why you were upset. With me, it was Christmas and I wished everyone a Merry Christmas, including my boyfriend. I never got anything back from him that day so I know exactly how you feel.

• well... I will feel bad of course...

but if to have fought over something then maybe he won't. why don't you call him and wish him

• i'd feel sad.

hope he says it to you :)

More from Girls
7