Do girls like 'innocent' guys?

people always call me 'cute' or 'innocent'. so far from my experience all I am to most girls is a friend. are there any girls out there that find guys who are 'innocent' as attractive?

im a true christian, so naturally that leads me to be less deviant and I guess 'innocent'

Most Helpful Girl

• well I find it very attractive. bad boys might be fun at first but innocent guys have there's ups too. girls only like guys that are not so innocent or bad becasue its exciting its dangerous its a thrill.

• actually what is it that makes you innocent exactly?

• than yes its attractive. you don't play the a**hole role. which guys think that being an a**hole will get a girl. lots of times yes but it doesn't keep them. I think someone like you would be able to keep a long relationship going better

• thanks :)

GAG Video of the Day

GirlsAskGuys on the streets of Chicago!

What Girls Said 14

• i love innocent boys ♡

by far the shiniest of the jewels ♡

my boyfriend is one ♡

• Good to hear! Glad you found a nice guy

• Speaking for myself, I get the whole "cute" and "innocent" thing a lot so I tend to go for the alpha males who are pretty assertive and more dominant in the relationship, since I find it just evens things out nicely. But, a lot of my friends really swoon over "innocent"/"cute" type of guys so I don't think you have anything to worry about :)

• would your friends actually date an innocent/cute guy or are they those kinda guys that your friends would just look at and say 'aw' and then completely forget about them?

• Oh no, they'd definitely remember him and be willing to go out with him I think. Just because that type of guy isn't MY type, doesn't exclude that type of guy from being other girls' type. So yeah, they would go for him no problem. Try not to worry too much about it, a lot of girls find that type of personality rather endearing.

• innocent guys are the best, but there's so few out there. its even harder to come across a sweet, innocent guy that's cute (:

• they are so adorable!:)

• adorable?..doesn't sound attractive to me, sounds like what girls says about a little kid or puppy walking down the street..

• I do! It's so sweet c: and if you turn out to be an animal in the sack that's a plus !

• what I meant was that it would be a pleasant surprise ha ha c:

More from Girls
9

What Guys Said 7

• For the most part, no. 'cute' is highly feminine, something a woman is unlikely to find attractive.

• I've been asking myself this question for a long time too. I'd also say I'm a pretty innocent guy, and unfortunately, a lot of times girls just consider me a "friend" too which really frustrates me. I just don't see the need to be obnoxious, mock everything, or pull off some pseudo-biker act or some fake ghetto nonsense. I can have a perfectly good time without breaking the law. And I'm not a pushover either.

• I posted this question a while ago,
      but yeah same, the girls I hang out with now prefer more innocent guys cuz I hang around a lot of Christians like myself, so its been going well for me :)

Everyone has their preferences, some like innocent, some like bad, there's someone out there for everyone.

• No...

• "Innocent" is like a mini van. OK if you wanna have kids, but nobody REALLY wants it. Act "tough" and you will get women.

• i don't thnk 'acting' is good for relationships either..

• Of course its not, but its the only way. That is provided you actually want women in the first place, and you don't feel like actually becoming that which is required of you (tough guy). The world is not fair bro, sorry.

• ok thank for your help. I don't agree with it but I appreciate it. only because I know girls that do like innocent guys like me, they're just hard to find amongst all the sarcastic sluts in the world. I know there are girls out there that like guys like me, just wanted to see how many girls on here feel that way.

• No.

More from Guys
2