• Ask
  • myTake

How do you feel about people who speak their mind?

GIRLS & GUYS. please readright, I've always been a straight talker, I mean through out my life I've spoke my mind, its gained me friends and lost some friends along the way, got into trouble, most of the time out of it.im just wondering, how do girls find guys that speak there mind, and I do mean straight up, from there looks to the way they act, there performance in bed X_X. and also my feelings for them. is this kewl or should I try and bite my tongue a little often?and guys, do you like girls that speak there mind? I really appreciate a girl who can tell it exactly how it is, beats stupid mind games. anyway let me know your thoughts.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• as long as you're not saying anything rude about me...however, the people that I've encountered and spoken they're mind were always bitchin...so no, I don't like people who speak their mind,only if they're trying to make friends or lighten a mood; a positive connotation.

• i speak good or bad, I don't bitch, I see it the perfect way to the end to bitchin. say summot get it outa the way. move on

What Girls Said 3

• I think guys should do this more often, I don't mind it at all. Probably because I am blunt and tell everybody like it is. This is better in my mind because then you are not being lied to.This is just my opinion, I want a guy to be blunt like me. Tell me what you think not what you think I want to hear.But, some people do not like this and are a bit sensitive. When you meet those people you should try to tone it down.

• I agree...thats all I'll say lol...I firmly agree...

• im right in the way I go about things?

• Show Older
    • i don't know what it is, I've just never held my opinion or train of thought, I have felt bad after some things I've said. but I'm a strong believer in if you got summot to say, say it. and have never understood people beating around the bush

• Lol, it's so you don't break their spirit. Just try to be a little nice about it and everything would be cool

What Guys Said 1

• I don't have a problem with anyone who wants to speak their mind. I myself am not one to be kept silent about something I feel strongly about, and I honestly don't care if anyone likes it or not because I'm to the point. But if you gain friends by speaking your mind, awesome. If you lose friends because they don't like what you have to say, the friendship probably wasn't meant to be in the first place. I'm not saying that it was irrelevant or anything, but friends come and go.