How do you feel about people who speak their mind?

GIRLS & GUYS. please read

right, I've always been a straight talker, I mean through out my life I've spoke my mind, its gained me friends and lost some friends along the way, got into trouble, most of the time out of it.

im just wondering, how do girls find guys that speak there mind, and I do mean straight up, from there looks to the way they act, there performance in bed X_X. and also my feelings for them.

is this kewl or should I try and bite my tongue a little often?

and guys, do you like girls that speak there mind? I really appreciate a girl who can tell it exactly how it is, beats stupid mind games.

anyway let me know your thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• as long as you're not saying anything rude about me...however, the people that I've encountered and spoken they're mind were always no, I don't like people who speak their mind,only if they're trying to make friends or lighten a mood; a positive connotation.

• i speak good or bad, I don't bitch, I see it the perfect way to the end to bitchin. say summot get it outa the way. move on