• Ask
  • myTake

If you have a dream about a guy, does that mean you like him?

Ok. So I had liked this guy. But then I stopped liking him after a while. But last night I had this dream about him. And it was weird because I liked him in my dream. He asked me out in my dream and I said yes. We kissed and then I woke up after that. And when I woke up, I was thinking, "Do I really like him, and should I tell him about this dream?" But yeah, that's my question.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 2

• dreams of your subconscious' way of telling you certain things. I had a dream about a girl that I know but it doesn't necessarily mean that I like her or if she has anything to do with it.

What Girls Said 4

• It depends. I actually had a dream about my ex last night and I haven't liked him in a solid two or three years, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

• I don't think so.. well in my case I had a dream about a guy I just met where we kissed and I'm pretty sure I didn't like him. Dreams are usually just about your thoughts on a certain part of your day or just really random, I don't think that dreams can dictate how you feel, how do YOU feel about this guy?

• Dude, I'm in trouble then! My sister talks about the freakin Jonas Brothers all the time and whenever she does I dream about them. Not like that, but they somehow pop up in my dreams. Or I dream about guys I knew before but never liked. Dreams are just dreams, that's it.

• it just means that guy has been on your mind..If you think too much about someone or subconsciously they are on your mind you can end up dreaming about them. Doesn't mean you like them, but you used to like him, just don't like him as much but some feeling are still there..and no don't tell him about this dream he might think your obsessed with him..well it depends on your relationship..you can jokingly and flirtatiously say hey I had a dream about you last night :) something like that