Why are women so difficult to get along with?

It doesn't matter if you are dating them or working with them they always seem to have a problem one way or another with something you are doing. I had a girl the other day complain that I was eating my candy bar with my hands. The criticisms are always asinine and serve no propose of advancing ones social skills. If anything the only thing women have done in my life, are cause me to revert socially into a person who is becoming more social inept everyday. Why are woman so hard to deal with?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hun you gotta calm down. through out your entire life there will be people who will criticize you. It sounds like you've let past experiences shape your attitude and opinions towards women which is making it hard for you to get along with any of them. I'm suggesting that you look within yourself for this problem because by your age you should have at least one woman that you can get along with. I personally, don't like girls as a group, although there are exceptions and those people are exceptionally awesome and I am glad to know them. I consider myself very friendly adn easy to get a long with. but if you are getting so worked up about comments that you yourself admit are asinine and pointless, then maybe you should chill and try to be more positive. How do you expect to ever have a meaningful positive relationship if you have this view toward all women? don't generalize... you probably just haven't found the type of woman that you can get along well with. you should try broadening your social circles and not letting external factors affect who you are as a person.

• I asked this question about a month ago and since then, I've lost all interest in females. I can't even fathom the idea of being in a relationship anymore. The last straw was when a girl tossed hot coffee in my face. Burning me to the point that now I'm disfigured for life. I won't have anything to do with your sex from here on out. I see no reason why I should. Anything thought to be pleasurable in finding someone to be with was just a fantasy.

• I don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm sick of being treated like a second class citizen by females. My last family member died a few years ago for a reason and now that I have no one I will just have to get used to that. Women haven't done anything but stood in the way of happiness. Always pointing out what's wrong and insulting me. They've taken so much from me, why would I want to be with one?

• In all sincerity, I think you would benefit from psychological therapy. I hope things get better for you, with or without women and you find a positive and healthy way to work through your issues.