Why are women so difficult to get along with?

It doesn't matter if you are dating them or working with them they always seem to have a problem one way or another with something you are doing. I had a girl the other day complain that I was eating my candy bar with my hands. The criticisms are always asinine and serve no propose of advancing ones social skills. If anything the only thing women have done in my life, are cause me to revert socially into a person who is becoming more social inept everyday. Why are woman so hard to deal with?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Hun you gotta calm down. through out your entire life there will be people who will criticize you. It sounds like you've let past experiences shape your attitude and opinions towards women which is making it hard for you to get along with any of them. I'm suggesting that you look within yourself for this problem because by your age you should have at least one woman that you can get along with. I personally, don't like girls as a group, although there are exceptions and those people are exceptionally awesome and I am glad to know them. I consider myself very friendly adn easy to get a long with. but if you are getting so worked up about comments that you yourself admit are asinine and pointless, then maybe you should chill and try to be more positive. How do you expect to ever have a meaningful positive relationship if you have this view toward all women? don't generalize... you probably just haven't found the type of woman that you can get along well with. you should try broadening your social circles and not letting external factors affect who you are as a person.

• In all sincerity, I think you would benefit from psychological therapy. I hope things get better for you, with or without women and you find a positive and healthy way to work through your issues.

• I don't want to deal with it anymore. I'm sick of being treated like a second class citizen by females. My last family member died a few years ago for a reason and now that I have no one I will just have to get used to that. Women haven't done anything but stood in the way of happiness. Always pointing out what's wrong and insulting me. They've taken so much from me, why would I want to be with one?

• Preventing you from being receptive to meeting/getting to know a woman who you might actually like. I'm not defending any individual's actions but I am saying that there are women on this planet that you will have to deal with directly or indirectly on a regular basis (unless you live in a lonely bubble) and there are more healthy and positive ways of dealing with this issue.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 8

• she complained about you eating a candy bar with your hands? that's ridiculous I am sorry you had to deal with such an obnoxious woman. maybe there is something bad in the water where you live lol.

• sometimes it's just the pressure

I mean to look good , to be this way and that, media imposes a certain pressure on us all to look close to perfect

daily stresses and family problems contribute to the stress I feel and I work a lot. I try to avoid everyone I find annoying. I don't usually complain unless it's really bad.

not all women are the same in that regard.

• This society is pretty ridiculous. There are many people (mostly women) that worry about the little things too much. I, however, would not care how one eats a candybar as long as they didn't chew it like a cow because, well that's rude and I don't want to see masticated chocolate, nougat and nuts lol.

• lol! what a bitch huh?! look not all girls are like this, I know I'm not I have a lot of guy friends and I pretty much work with all men. We have fun everyday joking and stuff and helping each other out. So I don't know some girls just don't know how to relate to men I guess! But what you should do is for example the candy bar incident the girl probably said ew your eating that with dirty hands, you should say something like yea that's how my hand would look if it came out your ass and I like the picture of that and then lick your fingers shell be like wtf and all grossed out but you'll get a laugh and she's probably going to be thinking your funny and sick at the sametime and look for a reason to get back at you and want to get to know you. Don't be afraid to tell a girl not to watch then or anything like that. Anyway your bound to run into a girl who isn't going to be so dumb.Hopefully soon! cause I know there's a girl out there who needs a guy like you

• Oh all women are just so horrible because one girl criticized the way you eat candy. If you are socially inept, I'm sorry, but that's your own fault. We all live in the same world and you choose how you act. If you want to be socially inept and have no social skills - it's your life do what you want, but don't blame women. If women are such a problem you could try living in a monestary, I hear they are taking applications.

• No those people used tact and were being reasonable, but apparently you don't understand what I've dealt with when it comes to females.

I guess in real life decent girls just ignore me when bitches feel the need to open their complaint hole and voice an uninteresting and ignorable opinion.

• I'm bored at work, this is funny to me.

You missed my point completely. Only my response was bitchy, and that's because you needed someone to bitch some sense into you. You could have noted that the other 3 responses were polite but you chose to ignore them and focus on mine, and stereotype all women in the process. Is this not a pattern for you?

• You respond a lot for someone that doesn't care.

What I think it funny is how some bitch like yourself thinks you can prove a guy wrong that things every girl is a bitch by being a bitch to him.

Good job.

• Show Older
  • I don't recall ever nitpicking over the way someone eats. I eat strange myself. XD It's probably just the women you've been around. Or maybe she didn't mean it that way and that's how you've processed it.

• Maybe you attract difficult women? Maybe you yourself are difficult...

• Be fair, not all women are like this. Some of us are really nice. In fact, I could just as easily ask, "Why are men so uncaring and so brutish?" We all have our little flaws but all in all it is possible to find that person out there who accepts you for who you are and how you do things. Sometimes it takes a while. Please don't generalize and assume that all women are nit picking control freaks.

What Guys Said 3

• A LOT of them are troubled, have father issues since so many are from single parent families, and are acting out almost all the time in different ways.

Just DROP all contact with such women as much as you can, and if you can't , just treat their criticisms as a joke and start criticizing every move THEY make as well, until they get tired of that and either walk away or straighten out. You win either way.

• avoid the ones who make comments like candy bar girl.

• Not all women are difficult to get along with. That's an overgeneralization, and also a loaded question. Your premise is that all women are difficult to get along with (false premise), and your question is why women are this way. But if your premise is false, the question is illogical.

Asking "why" questions tends to make you feel like a helpless victim. Try rephrasing the question to ask a "how" or "what" question focused on how you can empower yourself.

Try asking these questions: "What are the common factors in my communications with women?"

"How can I feel less offended when some women are asinine?"

"How can I avoid blaming some women for my decision to revert socially?"

Rephrasing the question tends to point you towards a path of action rather than expecting other people to change.