• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy gives a vague answer about having a gf?

I work with him and we talk casually sometimes. I noticed him smiling and looking at me more, so I asked him if he had a girlfriend. He said " kinda lol it's complicated and long distance", I didn't ask any more questions about the "gf". My question is, why did he give such a vague answer, and what to do now? I don't want to keep flirting if he had a girlfriend, but I did tell him I have a small crush. Probably wrong to do but idk, I'm just really drawn to him. He hasn't done anything wrong so I know he's a good guy, which makes me like him more lol.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Its exactly how he puts it, he is in a "kind of" relationship and he doesn't want to lie about it. Also its a long distance and complicated. Since he isn't a player he is being honest and dose not want to hold two hands at once. That is why, you are putting to much thought into it. Guys are simple creatures. You can always push his buttons and make him say yes, if you really wanted to.

• Lol no I'm not going to mention it any further, I will let it be and if they break he knows in interested and he can call me right?

• Yep.. he knows, so let him do the work if he wants something.

What Guys Said 2

• Sometimes he may just be afraid to say yes he likes you too. I've been like that before. I think you should tell him how you feel about him then ask how he feels about you. In the this situation, honesty is the best policy. Keep me updated on how it goes :)

• I told him "oh I see, it's only a tiny crush anyway" and he put " ha ha :P". Sucks he has a girlfriend even if it is what he says it is. this is, we work together too.

• He does like you he just said that so that you think he's a player so no keep texting him don't leave him alone he's probably. Craying now

What Girls Said 1

• It means you should probably keep your distance.

• Obviously, I stated that. I was just asking why he couldn't just say yes...

• Show Older
    • Ok thanks, that makes sense, sucks lol

• Makes sense, thanks