Signs of a pedifile.......

I really needed a weekend babysitter because at my job weekends are required. So I put an ad up... and I got a response... from a guy. He is a senior in college and said he used to work at a daycare his uncle ran in texas... I don't want to find out the wrong way that he is a pedifile... I looked him up on the internet for the registration of pedifiles and his name didn't come up... he said he wanted to earn some extra money... and he would love to watch her. What are signs when I meet him in person that you think are pedifile type qualities and would you trust a man watch your 1 1/2 year old daughter that was practically a stranger and all you had to go off of was what he said? I asked for professional references... I am waiting for him to email me back... tell me your thoughts.

thanks everybody for your input... some things changed and I don't need a weekend babysitter anymore! yay that saved me a lot of hassle

Most Helpful Guy

• thats a tough question. id play it safe and find someone else. If you are having doubts and that he might be a pedophile. Trust those instincts. You may be wrong but what if you are right. You should try the babysitter thing you call and stuff from some organization. at least you know they can be trusted (more than others) because they have past experience and you can see their personal information(what is important in this case to babysitting)