Good Girl vs. Bad Girl

Do guys go for good girls or bad girls? It seems nowadays that if you are more moral guys don't like you. Is this true?

1|0
5|11

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally,... I like a good girl that knows how to be exceptionally bad -- I really can't enjoy anything else.

3|0
    • LOL. Thanks. Most of my guy friends say the same thing. Kind of like a "lady in the streets but freak in the bed concept." :-)

• LOL,... yea,.. but personally, she really doesn't need to be a lady in the streets with me,... she just has to be only mine. As long as she is,... she can get as crazy as she wants. ;)

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 11

• Bad guys attracted to bad girls. Good guys attracted to good girls. Voila!

2|0
  • i love the good girls

0|0
  • I prefer the good girls. The only time I'd want to be with a bad girl is if I want to p*ss off my parents.

0|0
  • That is not true I want a good girl. I actually would love it if she was still a virgin.

3|0
    • I love your answer. At least there's a couple decent guys on this site. It makes me sad when all I see are "I want a badd girl in bed" etc...

• Thanks the thing is too I am kind of shy so I want a girl that is nice and innocent I suppose someone who would also be willing to talk things slowly with me.

• Agree with SkyeGirl. With most guys once you tell them ur a virgin they either try to sleep with you or leave you alone.

• I'll take a good girl, who is a bad girl in bed. :)

0|0
More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• really? I think guys really like the good girl. The ones that look all sweet and innocent. I think a good girl is boring tho, so I don't get this.

0|0
    • A lot of people assume that a girl who doesn't get into trouble doesn't have any fun, like she's too moral to do anything. That's probably why you think they're boring. But all that stuff isn't true.

• I agree Cool-Relax. I'm a good girl and I love to have fun. I just know how to keep it classy. If anything good girls are extremely fun because we know how to hide it so well. LOL.

• They APPEAR more boring. Which is why I wonder what the attraction is.

• Where have all these guys been? Have y'all been hiding? I mean, most of the guys I know are like "we want bad girls!" "I want a slut!"

Doctorwhofan23, I absolutely love your answer!

0|0
  • Im very surprised by the answers. I hear from most guys that they'd rather have the bad girl. I'm the good girl which means I'm just best friend material.

0|0
  • I feel like guys want the saint and the slut all in one package.

0|0
  • "It seems nowadays that if you are more moral guys don't like you."

Gosh, it really does seem that way! :(

0|0