Good Girl vs. Bad Girl

Do guys go for good girls or bad girls? It seems nowadays that if you are more moral guys don't like you. Is this true?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally,... I like a good girl that knows how to be exceptionally bad -- I really can't enjoy anything else.

• LOL. Thanks. Most of my guy friends say the same thing. Kind of like a "lady in the streets but freak in the bed concept." :-)

• LOL,... yea,.. but personally, she really doesn't need to be a lady in the streets with me,... she just has to be only mine. As long as she is,... she can get as crazy as she wants. ;)

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 11

• Bad guys attracted to bad girls. Good guys attracted to good girls. Voila!

• i love the good girls

• I prefer the good girls. The only time I'd want to be with a bad girl is if I want to p*ss off my parents.

• That is not true I want a good girl. I actually would love it if she was still a virgin.

• I love your answer. At least there's a couple decent guys on this site. It makes me sad when all I see are "I want a badd girl in bed" etc...

• Thanks the thing is too I am kind of shy so I want a girl that is nice and innocent I suppose someone who would also be willing to talk things slowly with me.

• Agree with SkyeGirl. With most guys once you tell them ur a virgin they either try to sleep with you or leave you alone.

• I'll take a good girl, who is a bad girl in bed. :)

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 5

• really? I think guys really like the good girl. The ones that look all sweet and innocent. I think a good girl is boring tho, so I don't get this.

• A lot of people assume that a girl who doesn't get into trouble doesn't have any fun, like she's too moral to do anything. That's probably why you think they're boring. But all that stuff isn't true.

• I agree Cool-Relax. I'm a good girl and I love to have fun. I just know how to keep it classy. If anything good girls are extremely fun because we know how to hide it so well. LOL.

• They APPEAR more boring. Which is why I wonder what the attraction is.

• Where have all these guys been? Have y'all been hiding? I mean, most of the guys I know are like "we want bad girls!" "I want a slut!"

Doctorwhofan23, I absolutely love your answer!

• Im very surprised by the answers. I hear from most guys that they'd rather have the bad girl. I'm the good girl which means I'm just best friend material.

• I feel like guys want the saint and the slut all in one package.

• "It seems nowadays that if you are more moral guys don't like you."

Gosh, it really does seem that way! :(