What does it mean if you look at the direction of a girl and she quickly glances at you?

What does it mean if you look at the direction of a girl and she quickly looks at/glances at you? Is she checking to see if your checking her out or... Show More

I only looked at her to ask her a question with our assignment then she did that quick glance that freaked me out so I didn't ask lol
And most of the time I'm the one who catches her staring at me soo...

Most Helpful Girl

• For me, when I usually do that, it's to see if he's looking at me because sometimes I just feel a guys glance on me &, it makes me wonder if I'm correct, so I steal a glance. If he's looking at me, I turn away quickly because I get kind of shy about it. So maybe that's what she was doing. Or she wanted to look at you but when she noticed you were looking back, she turned away quickly because she felt a little shy.

Asker upvoted
    • Yeah, same here, most of the time. Anyway most of the time I'm the one who catches her staring at me lol