5 feet 8 and 1/2 inches.......am I tall enough for y'all girls?

am I tall enough for y'all girls?

what is the minimum and maximum height of a guy you'd date?

what is the ideal height of a guy for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your a good height.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 25

• Your height is fine. There are a lot of girls that are your height and under. I'm like 5' 6.5" and I would date a guy that was my height. I mean it would be weird to date someone shorter but I don't care if the guy is the same height as me. Ideally I like a guy around 6 foot maybe a few inches taller, but that's just because I'm kinda sorta tall, but for the shorter girls, your height would be pretty good. I mean any girl your height or shorter would find your height perfectly fine.

'

• Everybody says height isn't important but I think it is the single most important factor in initial attraction (note that I said initial attraction, so this is a stage when personality isn't involved yet) when girl looks at a guy... at least for the most part.. because I'm short and I think that's why I never get noticed. am I wrong?

• Of course girls will be attracted to guys that are taller than them, but the shorter girls will still find you attractive and basically any girl below 5' 8" which includes most of us. I'm like 5'6.5" and the guy I fell for pretty recently is your height.

• yes :)

• Yes you are, most girls aren't very tall, I'm only 5'1 : P So a guy who is your height is perfect or a little taller.

• I'd prefer I guy who is taller than I am, so about 5'5 or so. I think I like them taller since then I feel safer. I mean, if I met a guy and he was perfect in every way (ok so that's a bit niave) but he was shorter than I was I'm pretty sure I'd still go for him. Really tall guys aren't so easy to hug and dance with, but I'm not too picky. If you're 5'8 I'm pretty sure that's pretty ideal, not overly tall and not short. I'm not sure what the average hight is these days, but 5'8 sounds good.

• Plenty tall! I'm just under 5'3, so I have yet to meet a guy who was shorter than that who didn't have something wrong with him. LOL.

As far as "ideal height" goes, I don't really have one. Different heights look good on different guys with different body builds. Not gonna lie--over 6' is verrrrrry hot, but 5'6 can be hot too!

Do you have great hair? muscles? A heartbreaker smile? Nice neck? Gorgeous eyes? Great skin? Good hands?

Whatever it is, flaunt it!

• I got straight black hair... I'm korean. what do you consider is "great hair" btw. I'm average build of about 160lbs but I'm trying to work out and put on some more muscle. you can't see my eyes when I smile(that's what my korean friends tell me all the time) I have a rather thick neck. eyes.. typical mongoloid eyes with epicanthal fold. and I have no idea by what you mean by good hands.. lol

• Really? where do you live? there are a plenty korean guys over 6ft in korea. but true not as many over 6ft as in america. that's because koreans are much more homogenous group than white americans. so the ditributions are a lot more around the center, which just means there a lot fewer extremes. for ex. in korea, most korean men you'll see will be around 5'9" to 5'10". of course there are 6feeters too, but not as frequent. at them same time, anyone shorter than around my height will be rare too

• Whereas, if you see in america(among white american male), there are a lot of 6ft and over, but you'll see just as many extreme short ones, and fewer people of average height. but in the end, the average height of white american men are still about 1inch taller(5'10") than korean men(5'9"). so, true, there are more people among americans 6ft and above than koreans, but just also more people a lot shorter than short koreans.

More from Girls
20

What Guys Said 6

• You should probably lighten up a little and not come as so defensive. Being an Asian guy with a Napoleonic Complex (when you're not even that short) is not going to help your game.

Sure, it'd be great to be 6'2" instead of 5'8", but if you're good-looking or charming, you can take comfort in the fact that there are a lot of ugly and/or boring stilts out there not getting any.

• man up ! and have some balls are you so insucure you have to ask a simple question like that anomously .whats with every body doing that is it an age thing? or what

• Well may be it is an age thing. gees uncle, after all, you are about 20 years older than me.

• if you think it is a problem then it is a problem

• No your a midget i'm 5 10" and wanna be taller, below 5.9 is a below average so your doomed :)

• How tall is it on centimeters?