Am I the only girl that likes to sneak a peek up guys' shorts?

Am I weird for trying to look up guys shorts in public?

Most Helpful Girl

• No! If they get to try and sneak a peak then I believe we also have that right. Try not to make it to obvious if its a random guy on a bus or something but I don't think you're perverted.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Guys Said 8

• You are most certainly a virulent pervert of the highest order, and should be taken to a remote area and left there to reexamine your twisted tendencies. Seriously, I don't see where this varies much from men who do the same thing to women. Whether you are in the majority or minority in this I don't know. Perhaps you're just one of the few who have the nerve to admit it...though anonymously. Hopefully, you'll meet the right guy, settle down, and this urge will abate. If not, think of some remote areas that might appeal to you.

• YES! Who does that? I don't think I've ever heard of a girl trying to do that, or ever seen it happen! But hey, I guess if you're curious, you can't help it right? Haha!

My Blog: link

• There is every type of guy and every type of girl.There is noting wrong,so don't worry about it.

Peace!

• no weirder than guys trying to sneak a peek

• I just might get a boner if you do! Kind of turns me on knowing one woman does this!

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 8

• There's nothing wrong with it if you don't get caught!

• LOL that's kinda weird, I've never done it that way but I will check out a guys nether regions if his pants are tigher than usual.

• lol how do you do that? Are you constantly lying on the floor?

• Wow, are you ignorant. sitting across the room from someone. it can be done. especially when sitting on the floor/ground.

• your definitely not the only one ;)

haha if that means that your perverted then so am i

• You are not the only one for sure... I got a peek at the beach once that I will never forget as long as I live! omg.. WOW! :-)

More from Girls
3