What does intense eye contact with a girl usually mean?

I've noticed that when I talk to this girl and we are deep into the conversation we will just stare into each others' eyes for a long time. When are are talking of course but a lot of times we will say whatever we have to say and just kind of share this deep eye contact afterward, like if we are trying to read each others' minds. Personally I like looking into her eyes because I like her quite a bit and I know that I wouldn't stare that much if I didn't like the girl, Where does polite eye contact end and becomes something else?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It means y'all wanna do it!

• Hahaha well, I know I want to lol. In your personal experience, do you just hold eye contact for that long just to be polite or you are aware you are doing it for "another" reason?

• Show Older
    • Hahaha, I don't know. She is a shy girl except when she talks to me, she talks a lot of "crap" and shows me sarcasm and attitude, I don't want to scare her away because it has happened with another girl before, unless you recommend something

• Oh. Just keep it real. 100%

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!