Why does he call me if he's really 'not that into' me?

This guy I've known for three years (whom I'm in deep deep love with) is playing games with me all the time! Sometimes we would see each other as... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, you deserve better than this. I have been there, it won't change and you'll only get hurt.

I know you don't want to hear that, but based on what you wrote here it seems to me that he has too many issues to ever treat you right.

I know how hard it is to let go (i was in this kind of relationship with ons and offs for 6 years!) but I am so happy that I finally realised it/he will never change and stepped out.

Best of luck!

Remember, he has no right to treat you this way, you deserve better, and you will get better as soon as you let go of him.

• The weird thing is, he said exactly that to me (that I deserve better) and that's why now he doesn't want to sleep with me! Actually, come to think of it, he's probably just too scared to say he doesn't fancy me and that's all there is to it!