• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when a guy friend sends text messages?

What does it mean when a guy friend sends text messages asking me how I am doing, what I did for the day and even in some occasions text me just to say goodnight? How can I interpret this behavior? Can guys do it with any friend or this person has to be special for him to do that? I don't know if he does it with any other girl...so I am wondering if this could be a guys natural behavior with his female friends...Thanks...

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• If he has any concern for you then its simply platonic. if You think he is having feelings for you then he probably does. Usually what ever you think is right. Don't guess, assume. and then verify.

• I think you should call him out and see if he does like you!

• Well I kinda know that he likes me. I'm too shy to ask him personally. recently I talked to him n' he said s/t like I know you're going to be with me or s/t like that. Also, when we talk he interrupts and adds that I was thinking about him while I am busy.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!