What would you think about a guy who wears womens underwear?

if he liked to wear women's underwear vs mens like Victoria secrets because it was comfortable or because of the fabric

Most Helpful Guy

• It amazes me how so many women say "they'd think he was gay" its underwear not full on drag. Why would a gay guy want to wear women's underwear. Women are so much more close minded then men this site proves it on any "taboo" style question. I personally don't own any male underwear and wear sports bras due to my gynecomastia. I have a loving girlfriend who yes finds it weird but I workout heavily and am honestly quite disgusted by the gay thing while I support them cause everyone deserves to be happy it just grosses me.out

Iwear it cause it's much more comfortable than boxers I don't like my nuts in the summer sticking.to my leg and I don't like the bouncing.of my d*** and balls.when.I run cardio plus I like how I don't have to.fix myboxers.or adjust when I put on pants just slide on and go.

next time you wear your boyfriends boxers or your own remember how.disgusted and "gay" it is to.wear underwear designed for.the other gender

People are idiots

What Girls Said 22

• Ok, here goes: Please understand,that it is definitely outside of most peoples expectations,of what is considered "normal". Now this: I;m strange too, because not only am I not freaked out by it, I actually find it sexy.In fact, I've known many guys, that enjoy similar things.I've actually helped out some guys, by taking them shopping for their own things(rather than stealing mine),helped with their make-up and transformations and then take them out to clubs.It's a lot of fun! As for just simply wearing ladies things for comfort, why not? They are prettier, are made out of silkier materials usually, and probably feel better against your skin and genitalia,than boring old mens cotten briefs. Hey, have fun, enjoy, and go for it. I would advise against wearing them on dtaes until you're absolutely sure about your girls thoughts,in this area. There aren't many other women like me, and I wouldn't want to see you feeling hurt.

• What got you interested in feminizing guys?

• It is easier for guys with a strong woman to guide and help them...

• I know babe.I feel sorry for guys that don't have this type of support system,for them. I can only wish you well, on your feminine journey, since I can't be there to help all of you in person.Stay strong.

• Lol. That's kinda odd. Like I can't imagine that'd be comfortable... Ladies underwear isn't made to be a banana hammock...

• Interesting. But I wouldn't care. I've had my share of men underpants.

• Other people are not wearing your underwear so go ahead.

If you like it than do it. It doesn't concern anyone else but you and victoria secret!

• I personally would be turned off if I saw my boyfreind in girls underwear. If the guy (who is not boyfriend) liked to wear girls underwear I don't find it offensive at all. Whatever floats your boat.

More from Girls
17

What Guys Said 5

• How do guys manage that... I mean I don't understand where the appeal is and girls underwear is not designed to hold anything at all in the front so there is no space at all... How the foo could that be comfertable?

From a guys perspective I would view him as a cross dresser, most likely homosexual or bisexual

• lmfao rofl. john tucker status

• Hey you crossdress also?

• I prefer a thong from Victoria's Secret over men's brief. It is for comfort.