Why won't he take me out again?

I have been seeing this guy for about 3 months now and he has only taken me out once. All we do is hang out at each others place; talk, watch TV or a movie and have sex. I really want to go out and do something, but I don't want to nag him about it. I have dropped some hints and we have even made plans twice, but something seems to always come up for him.

There are some things I have considered: He was unemployed for a while and has just recently got a job, so I don't know if money was a issue for him. Also his last two relationships were not so great and ended badly and he may not want to rush into anything and it turns out like the others. Last he's had a crush on me on me for a couple years and the first time we meet around 2004/2005 I ignored him. Then in 2010 he tried again and we talked for about a month, but that ended, because I was not ready for a relationship. So now this year when I'm finally ready I think he may be a little hesitant and that I may reject him again.

I'm just wondering if any of those things play into him not taking me out again or does he not want to be seen with me in public. Its frustrating because now that I'm ready for a relationship he seems to be dragging his feet. What is going on?!

Most Helpful Guy

• i think you to are grow enough..if you ask him out don't hide it make it as forward as possible. he's gotta take your seriously..otherwise I don't think he is ready right now:)