• Ask
  • myTake

Why won't he take me out again?

I have been seeing this guy for about 3 months now and he has only taken me out once. All we do is hang out at each others place; talk, watch TV or a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• i think you to are grow enough..if you ask him out don't hide it make it as forward as possible. he's gotta take your seriously..otherwise I don't think he is ready right now:)

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 4

• Its all of those things combined. Why don't you make plans and take him out. You should talk about it, maybe he's just not picking up on your hints. There are so many possibilities, it would be impossible to know why he's not taking you out again.

• Yeah women have this need to "go out" and do things in public too often...Why blow money on pointless things like restaurants, shopping, events, and all that garbage when you can stay at home and make dinner and watch a movie? Isn't being together and enjoying each other enough? This is where women always drive me nuts - they insist on being seen by others when they're with their significant other. After a while, it just seems to be some kind of showing off contest.

• Well in theory..he should fine going out with you if he is hanging with you anyway...some people just don't like to go out...why don't you invite him to go do something with you? Nedd not nag or pester him...merely make an offer...lol...maybe one he can'ty refuse...(:

What Girls Said 3

• Guys don't get hints. Why don't you take HIM out? If you want to go do something, tell him. Don't beat around the bush, guys really don't get hints.

• Great answer!

• Because he just wants sex. You indirectly set the rules that hanging out = sex. So he doesn't feel the need to take you out. You cannot undo this. Find someone else to hangout with and DO NOT sleep with them.

• either invite him to do something with you, or next time you're at his place, do it impulsively. Just say "hey, want to take a walk in the park with me?"

What They Said On Facebook