Do any girls like big guys?

I'm like 280 pounds and 6'1

I'm 19 but I don't go out too much because I work a lot and do school and have only been in two real relationships in high school. I've always been told I'm real cute but I feel like I sometimes can't go after like incredibly attractive girls or if they liked me it would sound crazy that they liked me. My sister always says that a lot of girls like guys my size but I just never go out so I never meet them lol. I mean she is my sis so I never know but are their like any girls out there that like guys my size? I mean be hones, I have tough skin and don't care just be honest

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• A lot of girls like big guys! I'm 5'3'', around 130, reasonably attractive, and I've always gone for bigger guys. My boyfriend is 6'3'' and pushing 270...and it's not all muscle. My friends always comment on how good looking/sexy/manly my boyfriend is, and let me tell you, some of them look like Barbie dolls.

Big guys are the best because they give us the feeling of being protected and cared for. If you're a confident big guy, that's even better because then we can love you even more! Don't get discouraged.

Get out there and have fun. Find some girl in class to flirt with, or at work. You'll be presently surprised at the response.

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah! I actually seek out big guys! but the thing you have to remember is not to have a double standard. because I've heard many men complain about not having anyone to love because of their weight, yet they won't look at a girl twice if she's not perfectly skinny

• You sound like my type :)

• I love big guys. I don't want to have to protect my man he has to be able to protect me :] and its not attractive when a guy is a little twig. Its like I can break them in half haha

• I personally like big guys. I think it's especially attractive if a guy is big but like well-proportioned so broad shoulders. As a girl it's nice to feel smaller and protected buy a bigger guy and you can enjoy pizza and beer around them!

• NICE lol thanks for the comment much appreciated

• i liked a big guy once who was becoming my friend. I'm really little but I thought he was really cute and was so excited when he asked me to a party. I thought for sure he would kiss me or something but he was so shy and I started thinking maybe he just asked me to come as a friend. so nothing ever came of it. =( too bad because he was a great guy.

• Yes, girls like big guys (if they're not shallow and only looking for a guy to impress their friends and enemies with.) I am in good shape, I run at least a mile everyday, and I've gotten pretty much no attention from guys ever (I'm 20) so that goes to show you that body type doesn't matter that much, and you've been in two relationships so I think that's good and pretty much says that girls do like you.

As for my personal opinion, I think big guys can look cute just like anyone else. I've had crush on a big guy in high school before, though not as big as you, but yeah there's my answer. (I'm not sure if mine matters because I'm not one of those hot girls)

• Funny you say that because a lot of cute girls who don't know they're cute say that. Thanks your opinion is just fine with me

What Guys Said 4

I think self confidence (not cockiness) is the key to getting a woman to be interested in you. I also think that Treating her right is the key to keeping her interested. If you are not going to treat her right and put her first... you're just wasting each other's time.

I am 6-4 230 lbs I work out and I am in good muscular shape. But... I have little confidence when it comes to women. There beauty intimidates me and there are a lot of pretty women out there.

So I am a nice guy... reasonably attractive (I like to think so but there is also a part of me that still thinks I'm not good enough and must work even harder in the gym) but when it comes down to it... I am convinced she is not interested in me and my confidence is a big zero. I cannot even bring myself to make eye contact or at least smile!... I feel I dont deserve to look at her. Its like... there is no way this beautiful angel of a girl is anywhere near as interested in me as me in her. I just completely close off because I am convinced she would reject me and I fear that pain. That one girl to me represents the thoughts of all woman.

I feel as if I am living proof... confidence is king... I just wish I could get my head on straight because I really am a nice guy with a good heart.

So all in all... dont worry so much about your size unless it effects your confidence negatively. Do what you need to do to improve your confidence. Easier said than done... I know... I have a loooong way to go in that dept.

• I know exactly how you feel its been like that my entire life.. And I recently got turned down because of my weight. I wish I could find a girl that appreciate me for me but it seems like all the girls around where I live don't really like big guys.

• I know what you're feeling bro, it just feels like girls just turn the other cheek, or you're just a friend. I'm 20 yr's old, I'm your weight, not that I'm lazy and I eat a lot. I'm actually very active, I work out 3days a week, go to college, and I eat maybe 2meals a day, a lot of us just have a very slow metabolism. See in older society over weight was a sign of you having money, now it's a sign of ugliness for a lot of shallow people. If you think about it humans revolve around trends, no matter what. I would personally date a big girl, skinny girl, short girl, and etc. especially if they have beautiful eyes. (sorry adding on to your question). But ladies if you think about it, woman want personality, but there is a lot of shallow woman that destroy that for us, I have a great personality, however after so many shut downs, you just think "is it really worth it" and it's the truth for 1 girl out there that likes a big guy there is 15 shallow girls.. So it's a losing battle.

• In my opinion, no they dont. I used to be 300 lbs and got nowwhere quick. But then I see big guys and they have women no prob. I think it depends on your level of confidence when approaching women. If you got that, size shouldnt matter

• Isn't that the craziest stuff you ever heard? lol I see the same stuff all tha time man lol. I will see a ugly big dude with a relly cute girl and I'm like WTF lol I can't believe it. See I talk to girls but I seriously wait and let them fall for me after talking and taking it slow but the hole walk right up to them and flirt game doesn't work for me as well eveytime, only sometimes but girls usually leave me before we start because I'm always busy