Do any girls like big guys?

I'm like 280 pounds and 6'1 I'm 19 but I don't go out too much because I work a lot and do school and have only been in two real relationships in... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• A lot of girls like big guys! I'm 5'3'', around 130, reasonably attractive, and I've always gone for bigger guys. My boyfriend is 6'3'' and pushing 270...and it's not all muscle. My friends always comment on how good looking/sexy/manly my boyfriend is, and let me tell you, some of them look like Barbie dolls.

Big guys are the best because they give us the feeling of being protected and cared for. If you're a confident big guy, that's even better because then we can love you even more! Don't get discouraged.

Get out there and have fun. Find some girl in class to flirt with, or at work. You'll be presently surprised at the response.