He Calls Me Princess??!!

Ok.. This a bit long and maybe a bit weird. :P.. My best guy friend, my BFF and I were walking across campus a talking about our first day on... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think he does like you but might be really shy about saying it;. His nicknames might be an attempt to have a special joke between the two of you or something that just the two of you have that separates you from the trio. It might also be an attempt at flirting. If he really thought it was just a funny joke and liked teasing you, I don't think he would be that persistent with it and keep coming up with new names. He might be kinda testing out the waters and watching how you take his jokes; if you make it seem like you like having a special nickname from him he might take that as a sign you like him.

• His nick names do make me laugh,but I feel he's giving me mixed signals... He ended up buying me ice cream twice this week... Looks for me after class an when I look up he just looks right into my eyes till I raise my eyebrows at him and then he laughs.. He jabs me in the arm sometimes, Just like my brothers do.

• Can you please check out the flirting page for a related question? He's really confusing me.. Maybe I should just ignore it?

• I think he likes you but he's not confident that you'll return the feelings, so he's trying to feel things out and judge your reactions. If you don't feel the same way about him, try not to do anything back that would make him think so