Am I just a hookup or does he want something more?

2 weeks ago I hooked up with a guy I've been interested in for a while. All we did the first time was makeout. This past Saturday we hooked up again and ended up back in his room. Needless to say, more than making out went on. However, afterwards, he says, "Don't you think we should talk about... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds to me like right now he was pretty black and white, right now he just want's friends with benefits ;). Although the cuddeling and stuff means he might want more eventually if you stick with it, and him and show him your not gonna be that girl and freak on him and run away. Although it could mean, that he just wants to be a very close friend, have somebody there for him too, a shoulder a friend, some sex from time to time, and to hangout and have fun, but doesn't want to enter a realationship, because he's afraid of the rejection kinda sorta or what I mean is of breaking up. He doesn't wana ruin what he has, he's just thankfull he has what he does with you, and he's greatfull. He just wanted to know what you wanted, and be straight with you from the git go on his want's and needs so you didn't Expect anything more perhaps. Or because you said your not sure. He became unsure. No man wants to be with a "girl" that is unsure of herself and what she wants that's a ticking time bomb. Atleast from expecience as a guy that's what I've learned and why I get the deer in the headlamp look and get scared away when ever a girl says those words to me. So you know him best look him and apply what I've given you here and see for yourself which it is, in time you'll know which of the things I've told you it is. He'll make it clear in his actions in black and white which it is.