I'm about to turn 20 and I've never even come in physical contact with another female. I've never had the courage to ask a girl out. I've attempted, but my whole body seizes up and I have a panic attack, at which point I have to leave the building immediately and I hide in my apartment for hours. I'm 5'5'' (which automatically eliminates most because potential girls because they seem to want guys that are 5'8''+) and skinny (125lb no kidding)
I've tried to have courage but when it comes to the critical moment, I just seize up, I've never been approached by another girl, Is it because I'm ugly piece of sh*t. Is it because I'm a college student with no car. I've just been suppressing any feelings get for a girl because I know they'll never want a scrawny little sh*t like me. I have no faith in my self at all. I feel like I should just kill my self because nobody will ever want to be with me.
Even when I do talk to a girl, I feel like the whole time I'm annoying the sh*t out of her with my lame attempts a jokes and strange ramblings. Oh plus I have Neurofibromatosis which causes me to suck a every sport I play (I played bowing for 3 years and never once improved) and causes me to have these little bumps on my neck and back. (although not nearly as bad as the images you'll find on Google). I pretty much suck at everything
(sorry about the structure and the ramblings , I can't write worth a sh*t)
My best friend thought of himself like this because he's really skinny, unathletic, and has a bunch of health problems. Then he randomly found a girl that he liked and now they've been dating for a year and half. Just work on your confidence and appreciating yourself, and the right girl will come along :)
Saying things like your a piece of sh*t, and that you're going to kill yourself are not good things to be saying. It has nothing to do with how you look, there is someone out there for everyone. Not all girls like the 5'8 plus or really built guys. There might be a 4'10 girl looking for a guy your height! The thing that is hold you back is your self confidence. That's one of the first things girls notice, we don't want a guy who is overly shy nor do we want one cocky! Don't give up, but work on finding the good things about yourself and bring those forward when talking to a girl!
we are just guys that are unwanted by girls and we just know we are unwanted and if I had the means to comit suicide than I would and if you do than maybe you should because once alone always alone and I'm almost 30 and I'm still unwanted by girls
and don't believe these girls or guys saying be confident crap ether because it too doesn't work ... girls just don't understand guys and think we have to all be one way
1. Learn about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses. Make a list if you want.
2. You have to be confident and optimistic, its vital if you want people to like you.
3. Start picking up a wide range of hobbies, you'll meet people and you'll learn a lot and have plenty to talk about.
4. Practice being outgoing and sociable. You don't have to be a total extrovert but you do have to know how to meet people and be sociable if you want to get by.
5. Just as in the cheesy movie "Yes Man", start saying yes to every opprotunity that you come across hahaha. You'll meet new people and you'll have plenty of stories to tell from your experiences.
6. And with everything worth doing in life, being the person you've always wanted to be requires a lot of practice! Don't worry though, if you constantly work at it with all your might you'll succeed.