Why do I suck so much?
I'm about to turn 20 and I've never even come in physical contact with another female. I've never had the courage to ask a girl out. I've attempted,... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
im about to turn 20 too, and I'm in the same situation as well.
i get so nervous around attractive guys I get all nauseous and in some occasions, I've had to go to the bathroom and throw up. ha ha :(
and then, I don't know what to talk about with guys. I feel like I bore them. or maybe I'm not interesting enough.
but now, I'm starting to realize that if they don't like me, then too bad. I'm pretty happy with who I am.
just hang in there.
dont be too hard on yourself.
you're still very young.
you have to learn to love yourself. see the best in you.
find some hobbies, or interests. try to be optimistic. it truly does make a difference. :D
just focus on your career right now.
women love a career driven man. :D
if you don't focus so much on your love life, someone is bound to come along they always say love comes when you least expect it. :D
What Girls Said 5
My best friend thought of himself like this because he's really skinny, unathletic, and has a bunch of health problems. Then he randomly found a girl that he liked and now they've been dating for a year and half. Just work on your confidence and appreciating yourself, and the right girl will come along :)
Saying things like your a piece of sh*t, and that you're going to kill yourself are not good things to be saying. It has nothing to do with how you look, there is someone out there for everyone. Not all girls like the 5'8 plus or really built guys. There might be a 4'10 girl looking for a guy your height! The thing that is hold you back is your self confidence. That's one of the first things girls notice, we don't want a guy who is overly shy nor do we want one cocky! Don't give up, but work on finding the good things about yourself and bring those forward when talking to a girl!
Maybe you can't get a girl because you don't seem to have any confidence.
you're 20. chill. you have time.
guys of all shapes, sizes, and looks can get a love-life.
guys just need to be outgoing, intelligent, funny, and get a great career and women will flock.
as for women, well, we have to fit a very narrow mold, and guys around the ages of 20-27 mostly are very particular with the female appearance...so ugly girls have no hope.
trust me, it'll get better. just practice talking to girls for the meantime, and
if you really feel that insecure about your body you can try weight training- it'll boost your confidence levels and serotonin levels as well.
What Guys Said 2
we are just guys that are unwanted by girls and we just know we are unwanted and if I had the means to comit suicide than I would and if you do than maybe you should because once alone always alone and I'm almost 30 and I'm still unwanted by girls
and don't believe these girls or guys saying be confident crap ether because it too doesn't work ... girls just don't understand guys and think we have to all be one way
1. Learn about yourself, your strengths and weaknesses. Make a list if you want.
2. You have to be confident and optimistic, its vital if you want people to like you.
3. Start picking up a wide range of hobbies, you'll meet people and you'll learn a lot and have plenty to talk about.
4. Practice being outgoing and sociable. You don't have to be a total extrovert but you do have to know how to meet people and be sociable if you want to get by.
5. Just as in the cheesy movie "Yes Man", start saying yes to every opprotunity that you come across hahaha. You'll meet new people and you'll have plenty of stories to tell from your experiences.
6. And with everything worth doing in life, being the person you've always wanted to be requires a lot of practice! Don't worry though, if you constantly work at it with all your might you'll succeed.