Do guys actually find panty lines sexy?

I mean when girls are wearing yoga pants, or skirts, or dress pants or something like those. I know it's the kind of thing that girls always try to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• There may be a small number of outfits where panty lines aren't so desirable, but for the most part, they're fine and sometimes even very sexy. It's really GIRLS, not guys, who object to all of these little things.

Take 100 random guys and 100 random girls off the street, and parade girls past them with visible panty lines, or hard nipples, or visible bra straps, or anything like that, and you'll get ZERO complaints from men, and 90+ of the women will be going on and on about how horrible and slutty and whorish that all is. Most of us guys just don't get it. We know you wear panties, have nipples, and wear bras, and we're fine if we see them occasionally.