Do guys actually find panty lines sexy?

I mean when girls are wearing yoga pants, or skirts, or dress pants or something like those. I know it's the kind of thing that girls always try to avoid and are always told are a really bad thing, but what do guys actually think of them? Are they a total turn off? If you find them attractive, why?

Most Helpful Guy

• There may be a small number of outfits where panty lines aren't so desirable, but for the most part, they're fine and sometimes even very sexy. It's really GIRLS, not guys, who object to all of these little things.

Take 100 random guys and 100 random girls off the street, and parade girls past them with visible panty lines, or hard nipples, or visible bra straps, or anything like that, and you'll get ZERO complaints from men, and 90+ of the women will be going on and on about how horrible and slutty and whorish that all is. Most of us guys just don't get it. We know you wear panties, have nipples, and wear bras, and we're fine if we see them occasionally.

What Guys Said 15

• I can't speak for all guys, but most of us really don't care, or even notice.

• I think it would depend on the girl, on what kind of panties and the situation

• I love panty lines...sometimes you can see outlines of a tampon string.lol..5 stars

• Yes I love panty lines and hate thongs...(:(:(:

• it doesn't matter either way for me

More from Guys
10

What Girls Said 4

• Most guys probably don't even care or notice it. They might glance at it but that's it.

• Guys on here do. But guys on here also think makeup is a deal breaker, prefer Keira Knightely to Sofia Vergara and hate girls who take care of themselves.

in reality, it doesn't matter.

• U make a good point here, Ms. couture.

I realize that I'm quite peculiar compared to the dudes on here lol.

Btw you forgot to mention that most of the dudes on here prefer tomboys over girly-girls...

...not me. I like 'em super-effeminate. :) *licks lips*

• I've never noticed that to be honest. I always see those questions but never pay mind to them haha

Dunno.

• oh.

i thought it was cool if they show.

i want people to know I wear regular underwear.

• i think if the cloths are tight enough that you can see your panty lines go for a thong it looks much more seamless