Do guys actually find panty lines sexy?

I mean when girls are wearing yoga pants, or skirts, or dress pants or something like those. I know it's the kind of thing that girls always try to avoid and are always told are a really bad thing, but what do guys actually think of them? Are they a total turn off? If you find them attractive, why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• There may be a small number of outfits where panty lines aren't so desirable, but for the most part, they're fine and sometimes even very sexy. It's really GIRLS, not guys, who object to all of these little things.Take 100 random guys and 100 random girls off the street, and parade girls past them with visible panty lines, or hard nipples, or visible bra straps, or anything like that, and you'll get ZERO complaints from men, and 90+ of the women will be going on and on about how horrible and slutty and whorish that all is. Most of us guys just don't get it. We know you wear panties, have nipples, and wear bras, and we're fine if we see them occasionally.

What Guys Said 10

• I can't speak for all guys, but most of us really don't care, or even notice.

• I love panty lines...sometimes you can see outlines of a tampon string.lol..5 stars

• Yes I love panty lines and hate thongs...(:(:(:

• it doesn't matter either way for me

• I don't care one way or the other. If I see them, then I'm thinking about you in panties. And that's a turn on. If I don't see them, then I'm thinking about you in a thong. That's also a turn on. Wear whatever makes you most comfortable, I guess. As long as you're wearing something that makes your ass look nice, I'm going to be turned on any way you go.

• They get my attention, but then again I have a thing for seeing panties while they are being worn - even if only by me!

• I like them. I mean..it's her panties. Panties are cute.

• Yes panty lines are hot.

• Not hot Its not as bad as a girl wearing a black bra under a white shirt though.

• If it's a hot girl, yes...otherwise, no

What Girls Said 3

• Guys on here do. But guys on here also think makeup is a deal breaker, prefer Keira Knightely to Sofia Vergara and hate girls who take care of themselves.in reality, it doesn't matter.

• U make a good point here, Ms. couture.I realize that I'm quite peculiar compared to the dudes on here lol.Btw you forgot to mention that most of the dudes on here prefer tomboys over girly-girls......not me. I like 'em super-effeminate. :) *licks lips*

• I've never noticed that to be honest. I always see those questions but never pay mind to them hahaDunno.

• oh.i thought it was cool if they show.i want people to know I wear regular underwear.

• Thank You!

• i think if the cloths are tight enough that you can see your panty lines go for a thong it looks much more seamless