When a guy asks a girl if they want to chill, what does that mean?

A guy I am sort of talking to asked me earlier today if I want to chill. he even gave me his streets! But I wouldn't need them because I am not planning on going over since I don't know him well enough yet. Will he take this as a sign that I'm stuck up, not interested? Cause I am but I even hinted... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, basically it meant he wanted to hang out. Yeah it might have been sexual, it might not have been, it really depends on the guy. So you don't wanna go over until you know him better. Good. Fine. Just tell him that. Doesn't mean you're stuck up, and if he's stupid enough to jump to that conclusion then you're much better off without him.

As for him not giving any suggestions for where to go out to, basically all he's come up with is his place. So, if he's not coming up with something, then how about this? You come up with a place. It's bound to be much more controlled, and you will definitely be in your natural surroundings, so maybe you should come up with one, since he didn't. Just come up with a place that's relatively inexpensive and easy, since he's so broke.

As for why guys can't just hang out? I'm not sure what you mean. Where would you rather he hangs with you? I think a guy just asks a girl over just for convenience and to spend time with her. Not all guys ever think about how much more careful a girl feels she should be. It's not out of inconsideration, but rather that some guys just don't know, and have never thought about it like that. It sucks but guys tend figure that stuff out more when they get older. Right now you sound like you're pretty young.

But yeah, if you have a better idea other than either of your own places, then perhaps you should just tell him. Don't screw around. Don't hint, because guys can suck at hints, especially the young ones. Just tell him what you want, and sooner or later he'll get the idea.

Good luck out there.