Do girls like Mexican guys like me?

cuz I just moved to tennessee from dallas, texas and over there almost everybody is mexican but over here the population is mostly white and it looks like if your mexican you are a wetback and stupid and don't know any english. so do girls like mexican guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I can't answer for every gurl out there, but I am a total sucker when it comes to you Mexicans. (I am White) I know a lot of my friends are racist but I'm not. Most mexicans have sweeter personalities, way hoter smiles, and take care of their chicas way better. And they are way more romantic too! I live in Florida, and there are a lot of Mexicans here too...If white people get over there pride of being the "only good race" then they can find out what great people you are too. I learned spanish last year(still working on it)and I got a chance to b with a guy who treated me like no other guy ever did...(He was Mex.) We went for 10 months, but he had to move ...When I got over the seperation I went out with another guy, also Mex, we've been going strong for 3 months now. Yes neither knew english but it was worth the effort to learn Spanish for them ...if you already know english I don't know what's stopping the senoritas from jumping all over you.Good Luck!