Do girls like Mexican guys like me?

cuz I just moved to tennessee from dallas, texas and over there almost everybody is mexican but over here the population is mostly white and it looks like if your mexican you are a wetback and stupid and don't know any english. so do girls like mexican guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I can't answer for every gurl out there, but I am a total sucker when it comes to you Mexicans. (I am White) I know a lot of my friends are racist but I'm not. Most mexicans have sweeter personalities, way hoter smiles, and take care of their chicas way better. And they are way more romantic too! I live in Florida, and there are a lot of Mexicans here too...If white people get over there pride of being the "only good race" then they can find out what great people you are too. I learned spanish last year(still working on it)and I got a chance to b with a guy who treated me like no other guy ever did...(He was Mex.) We went for 10 months, but he had to move ...When I got over the seperation I went out with another guy, also Mex, we've been going strong for 3 months now. Yes neither knew english but it was worth the effort to learn Spanish for them ...if you already know english I don't know what's stopping the senoritas from jumping all over you.Good Luck!

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 17

• I don't see a problem if your mexican, white, black, irish, british, german, or whatever ethnic your from. If your personality is nice and if you attract some one it shouldn't matter what race your from.

I'm Mexican too, so I know what your going through too.

• Oh I love mexican guys, mostly if you speak spanish but if you don't then that's not a problem...I think mexican guys are nicer and are comfortable to talk to

• I date black girls and they are always sooo sweet to me...

• Um I'm Mexican myself so what I want to know is if guys like Mexican girls but um yeah I don't care what type of guy that shouldn't matter

• well I don't know any mexican guys personally but on the whole, I love that hispanic look! the actors gael garcia bernal and diego luna are pretty hot so if theyre anything to go by, then hell yes. I think hispanic guys look really exotic which makes nice change frm pasty guys I see most of the time lol!

• I live in California, and we all know the ratio of Hispanic to all other nationalities is nearly 50/50. I like Hispanic guys, as long as they take care of their looks. I can't handle the old school tube socks, white wifebeaters, and crazy moustaches (you'd be shocked- people still rock that look here)... but for the most part, I like darker guys. :) Men that speak 2 languages is pretty hot too.

It all depends on where you live. Some cities are so closed-minded. It's sad really...

• Im from Panama and Puerto rico and I personally like mexican guys.. as long as they don't act stupid. As a matter of fact I just got out of a 3-year relationship with a mexican and he was a good boyfriend.. just controlling as hell.

sooooo yes. :) me encantan los hombres mexicanos.

More from Girls
12

What Guys Said 1