Have you ever fallen for a friend?

Have any of you ever fallen for a friend after being in the friend zone for a period of time? What did they do to make you fall for them? What did... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• yes of course. he actually asked my friend who I was before he knew me. we both found each other cute but it turned out that when we met we friend zoned each other because we were scared. it was a timing thing. but when I went away for school we realized just how much we cared. after a period of time I knew him, he wasn't going to make the first move he was younger and scared of everything because he sells himself short on everything it drives me nuts! ha ha he has no clue how amazing and awesome he is, but I guess it keeps him humble lol. any ways, it got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore. I said straight up, are we going to do this or what!? and he was shocked...he didn't know what to say so he kissed me lol. I slept over that night obviously. I wouldn't be surprised if we get married. we are very strange when it comes to one another. never had a kind of relationship like that before. we never dated, never got together, a sex a couple times but it was hard, 10 months out of the year I wasn't even in the same place as him so we kept it spontanious...who knows lol but yeah that's my little story I guess

• This is great, you made the first move and are now thinking of marriage, good for you :)