HELP! What should I do about my lying boyfriend?

I'm gonna try to make this as short as possible. Okay we meet in high school when he was 15 and I was 17. he was very shy and the innocent type. I'd say a couple years into the relationship I would catch him with porn on his computer etc. and he would lie about it, which I hated! Please don't lie once you've been caught. but anyhoo I always let that slide, cause its just porn I guess. well now we've been together for 8 years and we've been living together for 3 years. I ask him about his job and if there are any girls there and he says no, but then one day he left a message on my sisters phone talking to a girl, I was pissed that he lied about no grils working there, and the fact that he tells me he never talks to girls like that, I wasnt mad that he was talking to her it was just a conversation about music but I didn't like the fact that he lied. Then I'll just catch him with little things, like being online when he said he wasn't, just small things, like why would you lie? and even after I show him hard evidence he still tried to back pedal. Now today we bought a porn to watch together but I have it stored away in my drawer a certain way. well today I noticed the dvd that was in the dvd player was taken out and placed on top and I looked at the porn and it was not the way I put it. and the thing is the only time he could have watched that is well I was waiting in the car for him downstairs when I was waiting for him to go to "the bathroom" which I don't know how long he took because I fell asleep waiting. Anyhoo I kinda told him about it and asked if he watched it and he said no, but he was asleep so ill ask him again tomorrow, but I know hell just lie.

all these little lies eat away at me, and I just feel like I can't trust him. if he lies to me about these little things, and even after I catch him he won't admit it, I mean that makes me wonder what else he's hiding. I feel so hurt. I don't know what to think or do. what do you all think ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well first of all he will lie when you ask question's.All guy's like porn.I feel abd for you that he repeatedly lie's to you after you ask him question's.Now if he love's you he shouldn't have lied to you in the first place.A women will alway's remember if her boyfriend or husband has lied in the past.Now if I was in your shoe's and iw as lied to so many time's I would probably break up and never speak to him again.But that choice is your's.I hope it all work's out for you.Take care.Bye

• Thanks for your answer :) the question wasnt really about porn though, it was about the lying. I LOVE porn and watch it all the time with and without him, but I just don't know why he lied to me not only about that but about everything, little things. more worried that he's gonna lie about a big thing you know what I mean? but you're right if I can't trust him and he lies about little things then I should just end it. I'm a chill girl I don't get y he lies, maybe that's just him. hmmm. lol but thanks