Men actively seeking out "ugly" women....

I've seen some guys go out of their way to actively seek out "ugly" women for the purpose of evaluating their level of "ugliness" Why would they put so much attention on women that they don't like?It's sort of strange. Why not just focus on the people that you do like. Or does this boost the ego feeling as well?OR do men do this after they have been rejected?Or is it like a weird hobby?I mean why waste the time...when you could be doing other things?

I'm not talking about dating. I'm talking about LOOKING for. Going out with guys and LOOKING for and LOOKING at ugly women. Why do they do this? Why don't they just look for hot women?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ok .. ugly women are easier to suduce than beautiful ones .. and uglyer women don't get a lot of attention so when sm1 gives them that ..they worship him .. plus if a guy noticed he is a better looking one he feels superior and smtimes actlike a jurk knowing that the woman will obay since she think she is lucky to have a handsome guy .. its some kinda narsestic

• that's sweet of you to agree with me .. and thnx for the BA .. @}:- <<< this is supposed to be a flower for you lol

What Guys Said 6

• You must hang out with some weird type guys. No one I know ever does this!

• You may think they are ugly, but that guy probably doesn't.

• The guy says that she is "unattractive" or "ugly"...Why do men make a sport out of spotting and calling out ugliness...why not just focus on the hot women?

• Show Older
    • Because it's what I have observed. I don't hear anything hateful in my post. I do however wonder why are you so argumentative...wait...I don't care.

• I see, have fun..

• The only reason I can think is that, the reason a guy would go out with an obviously unattractive girl. Is that some of us men tend to believe that if a woman is not attractive she makes up with a vibrant enjoyable personality. Because I tend to choose an amazing personality over looks, women don't stay fit and young forever. Eventually looks can only get a woman so far.

• No, not dating. Why do men LOOK for "ugly" women so that they can make the comment that they are "ugly"...why do men pay attention to women they don't like?

• Oh, that's not men. Those are boys, its the same basic scenario from high school. Lets make fun of ugly people to make up for being dumb asses. It's just a low level of immaturity.

• This sounds like some sick way to torment women who might not have that perfect face or other attributes. It's hard for me to imagine the things women must hear and have to go through, whether they are magazine cover material or not. So I think it is like a weird hobby

• they are probably just settling

• haha men don't do that... I don't know mabey some really stupid guys but don't steriotype and say all men because I can tell you right now 90% of guys don't do that...

• My post clearly says "SOME" guys. Please read my posts clearly and try to respond with a thoughtful effort...I'm doing my best to be more careful about not sending rejections signals to men accidentally.

• yes, you said some.. the one time

What Girls Said 2

• It has many possibilities.Either these girls have GREAT personality or the guys don't want to take any RISK of getting rejected by attractive girls.Attractive girls usually have higher demand.Unattractive girls are 'safer',I guess.

• To show off in front of their equally douchey peer group to compensate for not being good looking enough to attract the attention of the best looking females.