• Ask
  • myTake

If a guy starts sharing his personal feelings with you?

I have this guy friend (I met him about 2 months ago) who texts me almost everyday, and oftentimes he just texts things to make me laugh, but he has started to talk more about serious topics and he tells me personal things like how he feels when his family does this or that, what his goals are in life and he tells me what his weaknesses are and how he's trying to improve. He likes hearing my take on the conversation and he waits for me to share about myself too. He never talks about other girls so it's not that kind of conversation I hear happens often when opposite gender best friends talk (i.e. asking for advice about a girl/guy they like) He is always asking me about my day, and always tells me even the littlest things about his day. I like him so I may be interpreting this differently, but would a guy text me this much and share this much about himself if he didn't like me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 1

• He does like you. He feels safe around you for some reason. He wants to know how each of yours days has been and he wants to share personal stuff with you. All that tells me that he trusts you very much.

What Girls Said 2

• Some guys do this, they are chatty like girls are.

• He is comfortable with you so he shares his personal information. He also seems interest and cares about you. I wouldn't say so soon if I think he likes you or not. You have to find out by yourself. Go for him since you like him or if you want to wait and get to know him more before saying anything then do that. I don't think a guy would waste his time on a girl just to text her and share information if he wasn't interest in that girl.