If a girl loses interest in you, is there no hope?

Somehow if a girl is creeped out or she loses interest in you, is there still hope or should you just move on? To be more specific, she asked me... Show More

Updates:
But here's another question: Can a girl ever like someone again if she were creeped out? What if the guy made a conscious effort to change his behavior? will the girl's mind ever change?

Most Helpful Opinion

• If she is creeped out, there is no luck.

If she liked you & was mirroring you, yeah you have definitely have hope.

Don't move on. I don't know if you creeped her out, but I'd say this chick likes you. You can for sure win a girl back, if she had a little something for you before.

• Yeah but I heard that she told someone that she was creeped out by me. And she even started to ignore me. I thought that she liked me because she gave me some very obvious signs of interest. Now she either doesn't speak to me that much or doesn't notice me. I have no idea what I have done. I can't even tell whether a girl is creeped out by me or not.

• Show Older
    • Yeah, but I think that I shouldn't approach her for now, because whenever I speak to her, she acts all uninterested. But at least her friend is more open to me. So I don't know what I should do. I get this vibe from her that she wants me to stay away from her, so I don't know how to remedy this situation. I can't start a convo with her because I'm afraid that I'll creep her out even more, especially when I feel nervous about it.

• Yeah, it seems best to leave her alone. If she wants to talk to you, she'll come up to you.