What does it mean when a guy says he cares about you?

I received an email from a guy friend stating that he had a dream about a girl about a girl who he likes, they both returned to his house to fool around and in his dream he stopped and just cuddled with her. He asked what I thought it meant I stated aw you have a crush how delightfully third grade. I would go with maybe you actually care about this girl meaning more than just ****ing her. Good for you. He wrote back stating the girl in his dreams was me no b*ll. I asked what does this mean? He said I care about you.

keep in mind I don't know this person that well. We became friends and he moved out of state so we occasionally email.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• So maybe he has a thing for you but just never told you for whatever reason. He's either joking around or he's being honest and I think your best bet would be to get on the phone with him and listen to his speech about it :) Possibly from listening to his say it will hint you a clue if he's being serious or not