Do you believe in horoscope personality traits??

I have always been wondering if horoscope personality traits are matching to our personality. For me, I am a Taurus girl, and I find that stubborn at time and having a high sex drive kinda true. And that Taurus lady appear to be innocent and pure at the surface but we do have a passionate and sexy lady at heart.

So share with me if your horoscope trait is true for you. And is there any people that you know that live up to their horoscope?

Thanks for all the answer. So I guess there is 2 major group of people, one group thinks that horoscope are true to a certain extent, which is what I believe too, and another group that thinks that horoscope is just nonsense.

All answers are respected as a individual opinion, cheers everyone for sharing their thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine have always been true about me. No matter what book or magazine I read, the description usually matches me to a T. So for that reason the answer is yes. I believe in them more than I don't. But I don't rely on horoscope or astrology to live my life.

• Yes me too, As much as I like reading them, but I don't take the effort to remember and live my life as the book suggest. Cheers for living our own life

• im pretty sure all the other horoscopes for the other signs would suit you as well

• Um, actually they don't. But nice try on trying to make someone look like in idiot. You can keep your comments to yourself now. K. thanks!

What Guys Said 16

• No, no way. It's complete BS. In fact, there are 13 constellations signs (13=Ophiuchus) in the sky, plus they do not exactly cover a months. Some constellations are much smaller than others. Additionally, the stars in one constellation are not near each other, they just appear to be that because we cannot see depth (the third dimension).

Another flaw in astrology is the earth's tilt which causes the constellations to shift over time, so in the past Gemini has been observed during winter and Aquarius in summer. It constantly shifts, plus the position of our solar system is subject to continuous change as well. And then there's also the issue of whether you're on the northern or southern hemisphere of earth.

In short, it's all just nonsense.

I'm also a Taurus, I read somewhere they are romantics and have day-to-day behavior, which is true in my case. But there are also many characteristics that apply to me from other zodiac signs. And I guess that for everyone at least one thing will apply for his/her own sign, and daily horoscopes are deliberately made vague so they can be interpreted in numerous way.

• This is not an opinion, it's fact. 10.000 years ago the dates for the zodiac signs were different.. And the signs are not of equal size. The constellations we see, are not observed in the same way as they are on a planet around another star, or on the other side of our galaxy, or another galaxy. From another perspective you can begin to see other animals in the sky. It's all made up. So how can they influence your daily life?

• 1. If someone has researched and so many have written about it since eons in various languages, dialects and forms then it certainly cannot be hogwash :)

2. Though everything better be taken with a pinch of salt. Blind belief in anything can be a disaster

3. As of me I'm a Tarurean by the English Calendar and I fit 'Linda Goodman's' like a hand in glove. However, by birth I'm a Hindu and so according to the Hindu calendar I'm a Leo and I have a lot of Leo traits in me too. Now there are Chinese and other forms of astrology too ;)

4. Bottomline horoscopes are not nonsense for sure but understanding them is quite a process

• Not really. Some people take the signs to account seriously though lol, I've got an scorpion tattoo on the back of my neck and people think I am a scorpio. I am actually a sag :D

• I believe the traits are true but the sin we are born with. The goal in life is not to be detected by the birth sin or zodiac traits.

• Well I'm a Leo and apparently Leo's are generous... I'm way too generous, so much so that I get manipulated/taken advantage of (my generosity) sometimes.

But you've gotta' think, not all Leo's are like this. The traits of a star sign can't seriously apply to every single person of that star sign. That seems silly to me.

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 15

• I think it is true up to an extent. Everyone is different, and not everyone of the same sign is going to have exactly the same characteristics to exactly the same degree. But I do believe that people tend to show at least some aspects of their sign, if not all. Of course, a few people won't, or it might not be readily noticeable in them. But I think it's the tendency.

I am a cancer, and I definitely act like one- I love my home, I'm very sensitive and caring, and I get attached to people and things that have sentimental value. But I can also be more stubborn and more of a perfectionist than cancers are usually said to be. I was actually born on the cusp between cancer and gemini, and for the first part of my life I thought I was a gemini, but my mom always said I was a cancer. Later I went through an astrology phase and realized that I am actually a cancer, but by the hour.

• I admit, when I like a guy, I might look into his sign and how we match up according to the zodiac, but only for fun and entertainment purposes. I don't take it that seriously. Even when I just look at mine, it only correctly describes me about 75-80% of the time.

• I don't believe in horoscopes because imagine how many people are the same sign, so it would be crazy that millions of people are the same, have same traits and for a million of people ''their luckyest day will be the 23.'' etc.

• Im a scorpion, and yes scorpion's all traits suits me

• It's fun to read but I have to study for finals so have to get back to reality.

More from Girls
10