Do you believe in horoscope personality traits??

I have always been wondering if horoscope personality traits are matching to our personality. For me, I am a Taurus girl, and I find that stubborn at time and having a high sex drive kinda true. And that Taurus lady appear to be innocent and pure at the surface but we do have a passionate and sexy lady at heart.

So share with me if your horoscope trait is true for you. And is there any people that you know that live up to their horoscope?

Thanks for all the answer. So I guess there is 2 major group of people, one group thinks that horoscope are true to a certain extent, which is what I believe too, and another group that thinks that horoscope is just nonsense.

All answers are respected as a individual opinion, cheers everyone for sharing their thoughts.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine have always been true about me. No matter what book or magazine I read, the description usually matches me to a T. So for that reason the answer is yes. I believe in them more than I don't. But I don't rely on horoscope or astrology to live my life.

• Yes me too, As much as I like reading them, but I don't take the effort to remember and live my life as the book suggest. Cheers for living our own life

• im pretty sure all the other horoscopes for the other signs would suit you as well

• Um, actually they don't. But nice try on trying to make someone look like in idiot. You can keep your comments to yourself now. K. thanks!