Why do guys like crazy girls?

Why do guys seem to like immature, crazy girls who are attention seekers. Just do not understand?

Does a girl you keep pissing off really does turn you on that much?

Maybe this is why I am still single! Too f***ing nice.

Most Helpful Guy

• BECAUSE THEY ARE SEXY AND GORGEOUS!

NOT!

lol, no offense but I really don't know what planet you are from but me and along with a few of my male relatives I hang around with always wish that there would be more mature women in this world.

trust me! I hate crazy girls with a passion. I'm sick of all these chicks now a days being so stupid and immature just to get attention and fit in. this really pisses me of! I wish I would find that chick that is mature and smart and puts attention and other superficial stupidities as their last agenda

• Must be the type of guys I am meeting then... I will read what a guy wants in a girl and have most those qualities, but when dating these days, seem to be meeting a a few duds lately. Just getting over it. Being in my 30's and all.

• yea! I have noticed that a lot. though chicks start puberty before us; you know, growing t*ts and ass at ages 11 and up I still notice that their mind and behavior are still the same. even when they reach their 20s they are still as immature as they were in their teen. talking from experience as the chicks I spoked about in my answer are all around my age

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 20

• No its only the immature boys who like the immature girls, you just need to find more mature guys to fit in by the sounds of it, because most guys would queue up for a too f***ing nice girl lol,x

• Guys like crazy girls and I must emphasize 'INITIALLY' cause they think they are fun and lively which gives the guys a high.

But this is only till they are in a relationship of sorts most time after which the craziness gets to them (would to most and anyone) and then starts the usual banter lol

'Nice girls' on the other hand don't exude the same fun and adventure but there are many who dig those qualities too.

There are always exceptions though, but most times what's said above holds true.

• Some girls feed on rejection. Seems like the guy like them but the fact is the guy just likes the attention. Getting attention will not get you respect, nor will you feel self respect later.

• Frankly because crazy girl are the most responsive in bed from my experience. They tell you if you suck and they scream so hard that you have to put music often times so the neighbors don't alert the police.

Try to beat that with a prudish girl.

• Answer:

Guys do not like crazy girls.

Guys like hot girls.

Hot overpowers crazy.

• The girl is average looking. Maybe it is because she is blonde? LoL.

• Or maybe she does and he probably just a sexual thing. Glad I don't get sucked in as easily as she does. :).

• That's definitely one way to look at it.

More from Guys
15

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe the guys are making us crazy.

Hahahaha

• the reason you're single is not because you're nice...I know plenty of people who are like that and they always have boyfriends...

crazy girls get attention because they're different... they make themselves get noticed, and some guys like that (at least for a while)...there's also the fact that crazy girls are easier to get in bed..

• they're crazy too

• Because *most* of the women that are considered crazy are also considered really hot... and so they're able to get away with a lot more.

I also think *some* guys like the drama more than they'd like to admit, haha!

Women too, for that matter :-)

• one two ... one two ... check it out no drama for my sugar mama!

• Haha!