Why do guys like crazy girls?

Why do guys seem to like immature, crazy girls who are attention seekers. Just do not understand?

Does a girl you keep pissing off really does turn you on that much?

Maybe this is why I am still single! Too f***ing nice.

Most Helpful Guy

lol, no offense but I really don't know what planet you are from but me and along with a few of my male relatives I hang around with always wish that there would be more mature women in this world.

trust me! I hate crazy girls with a passion. I'm sick of all these chicks now a days being so stupid and immature just to get attention and fit in. this really pisses me of! I wish I would find that chick that is mature and smart and puts attention and other superficial stupidities as their last agenda

• Must be the type of guys I am meeting then... I will read what a guy wants in a girl and have most those qualities, but when dating these days, seem to be meeting a a few duds lately. Just getting over it. Being in my 30's and all.

• yea! I have noticed that a lot. though chicks start puberty before us; you know, growing t*ts and ass at ages 11 and up I still notice that their mind and behavior are still the same. even when they reach their 20s they are still as immature as they were in their teen. talking from experience as the chicks I spoked about in my answer are all around my age